Meet the Neighbors is a six month tour of Spokane’s religious landscape. St. John’s is the fifth stop of the tour. At each event there are tours as well as a chance to hear from civic and religious leaders as a way to “help build a more inclusive, pluralistic community,” according to an announcement.
The St. John’s visit is a chance to meet Spokane’ Christian neighbors. It will from 6-8 p.m.
Future visits will be at the Buddhist Sravasti Abbey and a Baha’i gathering, with possible other stops in the future.
Events are free, however donations are requested.
- Spokane Clergy Plan to Commit to Year of Anti-Racist Work - September 15, 2020
- FāVS Online Social Coming up Sept. 10 - September 4, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Helping Women & Children - August 22, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Sr. Mary Eucharista, “Hope, Peace & Healing” - August 15, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Jim Murphy “Come and See” - August 7, 2020
- Video – Coffee Talk: The Power of Words - August 1, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Heather Tadlock “Holy Agitation” - July 25, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Liv Larson Andrews, “Beautiful Tension” - July 17, 2020
- Director of Quaker Retreat Center to be Digital Guest at Friends Church - July 13, 2020
- YWCA Spokane Calls for Women of Achievement Nominations - July 9, 2020