Meet the Neighbors is a six month tour of Spokane’s religious landscape. St. John’s is the fifth stop of the tour. At each event there are tours as well as a chance to hear from civic and religious leaders as a way to “help build a more inclusive, pluralistic community,” according to an announcement.
The St. John’s visit is a chance to meet Spokane’ Christian neighbors. It will from 6-8 p.m.
Future visits will be at the Buddhist Sravasti Abbey and a Baha’i gathering, with possible other stops in the future.
Events are free, however donations are requested.
- FāVS Expands “Ask” series with Hindu and Quaker column - February 15, 2020
- The Problem With Tolerance - February 10, 2020
- Cannabis and Religion - February 5, 2020
- MLK Events Planned Throughout Region - January 19, 2020
- St. Luke’s Orthodox Celebrates Theophany with Outdoor Water Blessing - January 12, 2020
- Women’s March Continues in Spokane for 4th Year - January 9, 2020
- Creators’ Table Brings Visiting Artists To Spokane - January 3, 2020
- Top FāVS Stories and Columns of 2019 - December 31, 2019
- Religion News Association Releases top stories and newsmakers of 2019 - December 22, 2019
- Annual Chanukah Menorah Lighting to Take Place Downtown - December 18, 2019