Meet the Neighbors is a six month tour of Spokane’s religious landscape. St. John’s is the fifth stop of the tour. At each event there are tours as well as a chance to hear from civic and religious leaders as a way to “help build a more inclusive, pluralistic community,” according to an announcement.
The St. John’s visit is a chance to meet Spokane’ Christian neighbors. It will from 6-8 p.m.
Future visits will be at the Buddhist Sravasti Abbey and a Baha’i gathering, with possible other stops in the future.
Events are free, however donations are requested.
- Gonzaga Report on Catholic Sexual Abuse Crisis Recommends Next Steps, Path Forward for Healing and Justice - September 4, 2021
- We Believe We Vote Bringing Gov. Mike Huckabee to Spokane - August 29, 2021
- Former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright to speak at Whitworth University’s President’s Leadership Forum - August 21, 2021
- Saturday Coffee Talk to be on Understanding Prayer - August 6, 2021
- $5 Million Grant Will Fund Research on How Pandemic Has Impacted Congregations - July 28, 2021
- Spokane City Council to Host Discussion on State of Immigrants and Refugees in Spokane - July 21, 2021
- YWCA Spokane to Present Roundtable Discussion: Kids, Caregivers, COVID & Trauma - July 18, 2021
- Nominations open for Eva Lassman Take Action Against Hate Awards - July 12, 2021
- Video: Coffee Talk on Faith and Technology - June 5, 2021
- “Celebrate Curiosity” Art Contest Deadline Approaching May 12 - May 8, 2021