Meet the Neighbors is a six month tour of Spokane’s religious landscape. St. John’s is the fifth stop of the tour. At each event there are tours as well as a chance to hear from civic and religious leaders as a way to “help build a more inclusive, pluralistic community,” according to an announcement.
The St. John’s visit is a chance to meet Spokane’ Christian neighbors. It will from 6-8 p.m.
Future visits will be at the Buddhist Sravasti Abbey and a Baha’i gathering, with possible other stops in the future.
Events are free, however donations are requested.
- Q&A: Council President Candidates Answer Questions About Faith, Ethics - August 2, 2019
- FāVS Coffee Talk Aug. 3 To Address Refugees in Spokane - August 2, 2019
- POEM: Mother Earth - July 22, 2019
- Come See FāVS Center — Spokane’s New Interfaith Community Center — At June 22 Open House - June 21, 2019
- VIDEO: Stewardship and FāVS Center - May 28, 2019
- VIDEO: Update on FāVS Center - May 23, 2019
- Final Phase of Funding Needed to Open Interfaith Center in Spokane - May 21, 2019
- Group plans to protest abortion-ban today in downtown Spokane - May 21, 2019
- YWCA Spokane Calls for 2019 Women of Achievement Nominations - May 18, 2019
- Vigil Tuesday aims to “Heal Spokane Valley’s Image” - May 13, 2019