On May 8 Immaculate Heart Retreat Center will celebrate Mother’s Day with its 13th Annual Champagne Brunch.
According to a press release, “The Retreat Center is a special place to celebrate our mothers, grandmothers and the other special women in our lives. Our annual all-you-can-eat champagne brunch is among the most celebrated Mother’s Day events in the area.”
Brunch includes carving stations, French toast, egg casserole, a variety of salads, fresh seasonal fruit, assorted cheeses, omelets-to-order, and extravagant dessert bar featuring fresh-baked cinnamon rolls, muffins, and house-made desserts including carrot and chocolate cakes, bread pudding with rum sauce and chocolate mousse cake.
Cost is $30 for adults and $10 for children ages 6 -12 at the door. For reservations call (509) 448-1224 or visit www.ihrc.net. Event proceeds support Immaculate Heart’s retreat ministries.
In addition to brunch, Sunday Mass will be celebrated beginning at 8 a.m. in the main chapel.
- August Coffee Talk to be on Understanding Prayer - July 22, 2021
- Spokane City Council to Host Discussion on State of Immigrants and Refugees in Spokane - July 21, 2021
- YWCA Spokane to Present Roundtable Discussion: Kids, Caregivers, COVID & Trauma - July 18, 2021
- Nominations open for Eva Lassman Take Action Against Hate Awards - July 12, 2021
- Video: Coffee Talk on Faith and Technology - June 5, 2021
- “Celebrate Curiosity” Art Contest Deadline Approaching May 12 - May 8, 2021
- Take This FāVS Survey & You Could Win a FāVS T-Shirt - April 23, 2021
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk “The Role of Holidays in Different Faith Traditions” - April 5, 2021
- Rally To Be Held in Downtown Spokane Saturday “To Stop Asian Hate” - March 19, 2021
- The Fig Tree Benefits March 5 and 10 To Be Held Virtual - February 28, 2021