Immaculate Heart Retreat Center will celebrate Mother’s Day next weekend with its annual all-you-can eat champagne brunch.
The brunch will be Sunday, May 13 from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m at Immaculate Heart, 6910 S. Ben Burr Road. The menu includes carving stations, omelets-to-order, French toast, a variety of salads, fresh seasonal fruit, assorted cheeses, and an extravagant dessert bar featuring fresh-baked cinnamon rolls, muffins, and house-made desserts including carrot and chocolate cakes, bread pudding with rum sauce and chocolate mousse cake. There is plenty of seating and the opportunity to linger in at the retreat center’s scenic environment.
Cost is $30 for adults and $10 for children ages 6 -12. For reservations call (509) 448-1224.
- Spokane Buddhist Temple Presents Seminar on Finding Meaning, Happiness - August 17, 2018
- Sale: Reach 25,000 like-minded readers on SpokaneFāVS.com - August 14, 2018
- Retreat teaches participants how to live as monk - August 10, 2018
- Casting Crowns to perform Christmas Concert in Spokane - August 4, 2018
- Why killing white buffalo has to end - August 4, 2018
- Next FāVS Coffee Talk to focus on Separation of Church and State - August 3, 2018
- Rally Thursday Denounces James Allsup’s Spokane visit - July 31, 2018
- Christianity Today recognizes Whitworth Professor - July 27, 2018
- Weekend events celebrate Japanese Culture - July 19, 2018
- At dinner, local priest to talk about sacred pilgrimage - July 16, 2018