Immaculate Heart Retreat Center will celebrate Mother’s Day next weekend with its annual all-you-can eat champagne brunch.
The brunch will be Sunday, May 13 from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m at Immaculate Heart, 6910 S. Ben Burr Road. The menu includes carving stations, omelets-to-order, French toast, a variety of salads, fresh seasonal fruit, assorted cheeses, and an extravagant dessert bar featuring fresh-baked cinnamon rolls, muffins, and house-made desserts including carrot and chocolate cakes, bread pudding with rum sauce and chocolate mousse cake. There is plenty of seating and the opportunity to linger in at the retreat center’s scenic environment.
Cost is $30 for adults and $10 for children ages 6 -12. For reservations call (509) 448-1224.
- Ven. Chodron from Sravasti Abbey releases book with Dalai Llama - May 23, 2018
- June Coffee Talk to address #MeToo - May 19, 2018
- St. Andrews, West Central Episcopal Mission to Celebrate New Priest on Sunday - May 18, 2018
- YWCA Spokane wants to honor women who make Spokane a better place for all citizens - May 9, 2018
- Immaculate Heart offers Mother’s Day Brunch - May 6, 2018
- Exhibition about Rev. Coughlin, former GU president, on Display at Gonzaga’s Foley Center - April 30, 2018
- Donors pledge $3 million to enhance campus ministry at Whitworth - April 20, 2018
- To celebrate our 6th year, FāVS seeks 10 more monthly donors - April 12, 2018
- Gonzaga, EWU Present ‘What Were You Wearing?’ Survivor Art Installation - April 11, 2018
- Coffee Talk: How the Faith Community Should Respond to Mental Health - April 7, 2018