Immaculate Heart Retreat Center will be holding two retreats for Holy Week titled, “To Die with Him is to Live with Him,” led by Rev. Gregory Cleveland of the Archdiocese of Denver.
The first retreat, designed for women, will be April 15-17 and the men’s retreat will be April 18-19.
“Drawing on the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius and the Song of Songs, Fr. Greg invites us into a mystical participation in the Passion, Death and Resurrection of Jesus,” a press release reads. “Fr. Greg’s meditations will ponder the power and meaning of suffering and the new life of union with Christ.”
The retreat exercises are geared to an apostolic life of the active person “consistently making choices to follow Christ in the Church and in the world.”
Cost for the retreats are $223 per person staying on the property, or $137 for commuters/
For more information or to register call (509) 448-1224 or visit www.ihrc.net. Early registration is recommended.
You can help support more events like this by making a tax deductible donation below.
- Coffee Talk: Restoring Trust - November 17, 2019
- Show Your Love for FāVS, Become a Member - November 14, 2019
- 50% off ads on SpokaneFāVS.com - November 12, 2019
- FAN Celebrates 2nd Annual Dinner in Spokane - November 3, 2019
- Survey Gives Insight Into Current American Values - October 21, 2019
- Orthodox Archbishop to Speak at Whitworth University - October 13, 2019
- VIDEO – Coffee Talk: Compassion in the Face of Crime and Homelessness - October 3, 2019
- Annual Compassion Games Kicks off This Month in Spokane - September 1, 2019
- Unity Churches To Celebrate Annual World Day of Prayer - August 29, 2019
- Two Faith Groups Call for Shea’s Resignation - August 23, 2019