On May 14 Immaculate Heart Retreat Center will celebrate Mother’s Day with its annual Champagne Brunch.
A Sunday Mass will be celebrated beginning at 8 a.m. in the Main Chapel where there will be a special crowning of the Blessed Mother.
Then the brunch will be from 9 a..m. to 2 p.m., “to celebrate our mothers, grandmothers and the other special women in our lives.”
According to an announcement, “Our annual all-you-can-eat champagne brunch is among the most celebrated Mother’s Day events in the area. Brunch includes carving stations, omelets-to-order, French toast, a variety of salads, fresh seasonal fruit, assorted cheeses, and extravagant dessert bar featuring fresh-baked cinnamon rolls, muffins, and house-made desserts including carrot and chocolate cakes, bread pudding with rum sauce and chocolate mousse cake. There is plenty of seating and the opportunity to linger in our peaceful and scenic environment.”
Cost is $30 for adults and $10 for children ages 6 -12. For reservations call (509) 448-1224 or visit the retreat center’s website.
- Gonzaga Lecture: Is this Global Warming? - February 11, 2018
- A First in America: Buddhist Master Teacher coming to Sravasti for historic trainining - January 21, 2018
- Spokane Women’s March ready for second year - January 13, 2018
- Retreat examines how to love people who bug you - January 7, 2018
- FāVS year in review: Hate groups, Women’s March, “Abortion isn’t Simple” - December 31, 2017
- Local Baha’is to meet monthly in 2018 - December 29, 2017
- Ring in the new year with a cultural service at Spokane Buddhist Temple - December 26, 2017
- Today’s Coffee Talk to focus on “The Role of Prayer” - December 1, 2017
- Tonight at Gonzaga: China’s Last Jesuit: Charles J. McCarthy - November 20, 2017
- Join SpokaneFāVS today for a Coffee Talk on “Unlearning Hate” - October 7, 2017