On May 29 HUB Sports Center, 19619 E Cataldo Ave., in Liberty Lake, will host Dads & Dudes Night, an event for fathers and sons to deepen relationships and make positive memories together, according to an announcement. Uncles and grandpas are also welcome.
Activities will include basketball, soccer, pickleball, relay races, skill competitions and other games.
The event will be from 6-9 p.m. Cost is $10 and $3 for additional “dudes.” All ages are welcome.
Those interested in attending can register online.
- Video: Coffee Talk on Faith and Technology - June 5, 2021
- “Celebrate Curiosity” Art Contest Deadline Approaching May 12 - May 8, 2021
- Take This FāVS Survey & You Could Win a FāVS T-Shirt - April 23, 2021
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk “The Role of Holidays in Different Faith Traditions” - April 5, 2021
- Rally To Be Held in Downtown Spokane Saturday “To Stop Asian Hate” - March 19, 2021
- The Fig Tree Benefits March 5 and 10 To Be Held Virtual - February 28, 2021
- Temple Beth Shalom Vandalized with Swastikas - February 8, 2021
- Top FāVS News and Commentary of 2020 - December 31, 2020
- Pandemic’s effects on religious life, liberty named No. 1 religion story of 2020 - December 17, 2020
- Spokane Clergy Plan to Commit to Year of Anti-Racist Work - September 15, 2020