The HUB Sports Center, a nonprofit, community-based, regional sports venue in Liberty Lake, is holding its fifth annual Dads & Dudes Night at their facility, 19619 E. Cataldo Ave., Liberty Lake, on May 21.
The goal of Dads & Dudes Night is to provide an opportunity for fathers (and father figures) to spend quality time with their boys in a fun, positive environment, according to a press release. Local organizations are participating to help facilitate games, competitions, races and more for fathers and sons to do together. All ages are welcome but most of the activities will be geared towards boys ages 4 to 18 to do together with their adult partner. Basketball, Karate, Soccer, Pickleball, Football are just some of the activities planned. Each “Dude” will be eligible to win a door prize just for participating at the event.
Dads & Dudes is $10 for a dad/dude combination and $3 for each additional dude if they are preregistered. Cost at the door is $15 for a dad/dude.
Events will be from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
For more information and to register visit the HUB Sports Center event web page.
- Video: Coffee Talk on Faith and Technology - June 5, 2021
- “Celebrate Curiosity” Art Contest Deadline Approaching May 12 - May 8, 2021
- Take This FāVS Survey & You Could Win a FāVS T-Shirt - April 23, 2021
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk “The Role of Holidays in Different Faith Traditions” - April 5, 2021
- Rally To Be Held in Downtown Spokane Saturday “To Stop Asian Hate” - March 19, 2021
- The Fig Tree Benefits March 5 and 10 To Be Held Virtual - February 28, 2021
- Temple Beth Shalom Vandalized with Swastikas - February 8, 2021
- Top FāVS News and Commentary of 2020 - December 31, 2020
- Pandemic’s effects on religious life, liberty named No. 1 religion story of 2020 - December 17, 2020
- Spokane Clergy Plan to Commit to Year of Anti-Racist Work - September 15, 2020