People, and reporters, can't seem to stop talking about Pope Francis.
Today he sent a personal message to Muslims to mark the end of Ramadan. He tweets. When asked about gay priests he said, ““If someone is gay and he searches for the Lord and has good will, who am I to judge?” He's made financial changes to the papacy that reflect his modest lifestyle.
His papacy is still young. He was elected in March.
What do you think of him so far?
- FāVS is having an Easter sale - March 20, 2018
- Visit other FāVS readers and writers at this month’s mixer - March 18, 2018
- Retreat Center offers Holy Week Retreats - March 7, 2018
- Upcoming lecture at Gonzaga to address Christian ethics and immigration - February 21, 2018
- Gonzaga Lecture: Is this Global Warming? - February 11, 2018
- A First in America: Buddhist Master Teacher coming to Sravasti for historic trainining - January 21, 2018
- Spokane Women’s March ready for second year - January 13, 2018
- Retreat examines how to love people who bug you - January 7, 2018
- FāVS year in review: Hate groups, Women’s March, “Abortion isn’t Simple” - December 31, 2017
- Local Baha’is to meet monthly in 2018 - December 29, 2017