How can I serve? This is a question that has been on the mind of every spiritual leader I have ever respected. It's a cornerstone of most, if not all, religions.
So where have we become lost? When did what do I get overshadow the how can I serve? The even larger question is whether that mentality can be reversed in the individual.
How can I serve God, humanity and the world at large? This is a query that is personal in nature, yet has the capacity to change the world.
The ultimate reality is that with each breath we take we are serving the world. Are we are doing it consciously and what are we bringing to the world?
- Accepting Our Differences Could Mean Peace On Earth - December 17, 2021
- Ask A Religious Scientist: Jesus and the Easter Story - May 26, 2020
- Viewpoints: Does God Punish His Children? - January 25, 2020
- Ask A Religious Scientist: Minister Training - January 7, 2020
- Trust & Safety: A Response to December’s Coffee Talk - December 28, 2019
- Ask A Religious Scientist: What Do You Think About Jesus - May 1, 2019
- Ask A Religious Scientist: Minister Training - February 8, 2019
- Ask A Religious Scientist: Centers for Spiritual Living - December 21, 2018
- Ask A Religious Scientist: Did Ernest Holmes consider Religious Science Christian? - November 7, 2018
- Ask A Religion Scientist: Stance on Health - August 6, 2018