Domus Dei et Porta Coeli
(House of God, Door to Heaven)
What if we were aware,
that we are a Temple of the Holy Spirit,
the Body of Christ, the House of God?
What if we lived our lives as if
it were a doorway to Heaven?
What if we perceived your Face
in each moment of grace?
How small our problems might seem,
in the shadow of your infinite Horizon.
Our weaknesses and doubts would crumble,
in the vast ocean of your Divinity.
Everything would be the same,
Changed by the knowing
of the Sacrament of each present moment.
- POEM: Prayer - March 10, 2022
- I was Silent - July 12, 2020
- Why won’t we learn from the frogs? - May 12, 2020
- POEM: How Do the Buds Know? - April 26, 2020
- COVID-19: A Wake Up Call - March 21, 2020
- POEM: Covid 19 Reveals the Web Unseen - March 15, 2020
- POEM: Touched by Fire - February 20, 2020
- POEM: There is a Seed - August 31, 2019
- Taking Action For Justice - July 5, 2019
- POEM: Fully Known, Fully Loved - May 18, 2019