Immaculate Heart Retreat Center, 6910 S. Ben Burr Road, will host an eight-day Ignatian Silent Retreat titled “Praying and Contemplating in the Ignatian Way.”
The retreat will begin on Aug. 3. Registration is set to begin at 4:30 p.m. The retreat will last eight days and end on Aug. 10.
It will be led by Rev. C. Hightower. Hightower, formerly of Gonzaga University, will lead studies in vows, meditation and other spiritual exercises.
“A retreat on the Spiritual Exercises provides the environment of immersion in peace and deep prayer to wholly understand the vows we make,” Sister Mary Eucharista said in a press release.
Those interested in attending can register by calling (509) 448-1224 or by visiting the IHRC’s website at www.ihrc.net. The cost is $656 for those staying at the retreat center and $432 for commuters.
- Faith groups continue to advocate against Newport Smelter - June 30, 2019
- Earth Day Vigil to Address Effects of Pollution, Including Bunker Hill Mine - April 20, 2019
- Lecture to give insight into Mother Teresa - April 2, 2019
- Upcoming Conference at Gonzaga to address combating hate - March 21, 2019
- Church Clarity scores churches, including Spokane churches, on LGBT participation, women’s leadership - March 8, 2019
- The Ben Shapiro Debate: Bringing controversial speakers to faith-based universities - January 4, 2019
- Religious Leaders Applaud Washington State’s Death Penalty Ruling - December 1, 2018
- GoodGuys men’s group works with YWCA to stop domestic violence - June 24, 2018
- Campaign calls for moral revival, informational meeting set for Saturday - April 26, 2018
- World Relief organizes 400-mile bike ride to raise money for refugees - April 15, 2018