When I lie in bed at night unable to sleep because of the intrusive thoughts that tool around in my head, I want to know that someone, something, hears me, but I’m always met with silence.
I’m not looking to be Julian of Norwich or Joan of Arc. I just want to feel less alone. I want to know that someone is listening.
Do you pray? What counts as a prayer? (Does it have to be out loud?) How will my prayers be heard among billions of voices?
- The church has a responsibility to care for those facing illness - September 9, 2014
- Is anyone listening? - September 2, 2013
- We always want more - August 19, 2013
- Embodiment of self - July 11, 2013
- The hardest goodbye - July 8, 2013
- The healing process has been my biggest spiritual influence - July 2, 2013
- Help me pray - June 27, 2013
- Reclaiming sacred space - June 18, 2013
- “I am enough” - June 17, 2013
- Searching for enough - June 12, 2013