Next month One Peace, Many Paths — a spiritually-oriented peace group in Spokane — will host a an interfaith potluck and dialogue event.
Dubbed “Speed Faithing,” the event will feature a spin-off of speed dating, where in a small group setting participants will explore questions related to perspectives and life choices impacted by various faiths. The idea comes from the 2018 Parliament of the Worlds Religions.
According to a press release, topics of discussion will include gratitude, environmental responsibility, relationship to the divine, peace and justice and more.
Guests are asked to bring a dish to share.
Speed Faithing will take place March 23 from 6-8:30 p.m. at SGI-USA Spokane Buddhist Center, 1717 W. 6th.
Those interested in attending are asked to RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If everyone who reads and appreciates FāVS, helps fund it, we can provide more stories like this. For as little as $5, you can support FāVS – and it only takes a minute. Thank you.
- Come See FāVS Center — Spokane’s New Interfaith Community Center — At June 22 Open House - June 21, 2019
- VIDEO: Stewardship and FāVS Center - May 28, 2019
- VIDEO: Update on FāVS Center - May 23, 2019
- Final Phase of Funding Needed to Open Interfaith Center in Spokane - May 21, 2019
- Group plans to protest abortion-ban today in downtown Spokane - May 21, 2019
- YWCA Spokane Calls for 2019 Women of Achievement Nominations - May 18, 2019
- Vigil Tuesday aims to “Heal Spokane Valley’s Image” - May 13, 2019
- Chabad Spokane to Host Evening of Prayer & Reflection for Poway Shooting - May 2, 2019
- LDS Temple To Be Built in Moses Lake - April 28, 2019
- YWCA Spokane Joins National Stand Against Racism Event - April 23, 2019