Next month One Peace, Many Paths — a spiritually-oriented peace group in Spokane — will host a an interfaith potluck and dialogue event.
Dubbed “Speed Faithing,” the event will feature a spin-off of speed dating, where in a small group setting participants will explore questions related to perspectives and life choices impacted by various faiths. The idea comes from the 2018 Parliament of the Worlds Religions.
According to a press release, topics of discussion will include gratitude, environmental responsibility, relationship to the divine, peace and justice and more.
Guests are asked to bring a dish to share.
Speed Faithing will take place March 23 from 6-8:30 p.m. at SGI-USA Spokane Buddhist Center, 1717 W. 6th.
Those interested in attending are asked to RSVP by emailing email@example.com.
If everyone who reads and appreciates FāVS, helps fund it, we can provide more stories like this. For as little as $5, you can support FāVS – and it only takes a minute. Thank you.[give_form id=”53376″ show_title=”true” display_style=”button”]
- Spokane Clergy Plan to Commit to Year of Anti-Racist Work - September 15, 2020
- FāVS Online Social Coming up Sept. 10 - September 4, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Helping Women & Children - August 22, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Sr. Mary Eucharista, “Hope, Peace & Healing” - August 15, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Jim Murphy “Come and See” - August 7, 2020
- Video – Coffee Talk: The Power of Words - August 1, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Heather Tadlock “Holy Agitation” - July 25, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Liv Larson Andrews, “Beautiful Tension” - July 17, 2020
- Director of Quaker Retreat Center to be Digital Guest at Friends Church - July 13, 2020
- YWCA Spokane Calls for Women of Achievement Nominations - July 9, 2020