According to a press release, the event features representatives from organizations that leverage business for social good. Attendees will learn about innovative organizational models, new approaches to solving old problems, and perhaps an entirely new perspective about the possibilities for the future.
Speakers will include: Jason Clark, president and CEO, Second Harvest of the Inland Northwest; Jason Henning, vice president of investor and donor relations, Global Partnerships; Ellen Maccarone, Gonzaga associate professor of philosophy and president of the Board of Directors for Spokane’s Main Market Co-Op; and Stephanie Ryan, senior associate of community development, B-Corporations & B-Lab.
RSVP for the event at http://www.gonzaga.edu/sbaevents.
- Top FāVS News and Commentary of 2020 - December 31, 2020
- Pandemic’s effects on religious life, liberty named No. 1 religion story of 2020 - December 17, 2020
- Spokane Clergy Plan to Commit to Year of Anti-Racist Work - September 15, 2020
- FāVS Online Social Coming up Sept. 10 - September 4, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Helping Women & Children - August 22, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Sr. Mary Eucharista, “Hope, Peace & Healing” - August 15, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Jim Murphy “Come and See” - August 7, 2020
- Video – Coffee Talk: The Power of Words - August 1, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Heather Tadlock “Holy Agitation” - July 25, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Liv Larson Andrews, “Beautiful Tension” - July 17, 2020