POTUS got a little preachy at last night's lighting of theNational Christmas Treenear the White House: “Christ's birth made the angels rejoice and attracted shepherds and kings from afar. He was a manifestation of God's love for us.” Full texthere.
More troubles for Atlanta megachurch pastorBishop Eddie Long: His wife has filed for divorce.
A federal judge says a police officer in Tulsa can continue with his case over not wanting to attend an event at a mosque, but not on free speech grounds.
POTUS joined Bono,Kay Warrenand other luminaries in D.C. yesterday to call for an “AIDS-free generation” by 2015.
Gay rights groups are boycotting the Salvation Army's iconic Red Kettle campaign.
The good folks over at the Pew Forum are defending the methodology that led them to conclude that theU.S. Conference of Catholic Bishopsis the second-largest religious lobby in Washington, even as the bishops heavily dispute that conclusion.
Read full post here.
- VIDEO – Coffee Talk: Responding To Hate & Violence, Part 2 - August 7, 2022
- Now Hiring: Freelance Reporters - August 2, 2022
- Seeking Local Human Rights Champions - July 26, 2022
- Gonzaga offers $500 prize to person or organization countering hatred￼ - July 23, 2022
- VIDEO! Pop up Coffee Talk: Roe v Wade & Scotus – How my Faith Tells me to Respond - July 20, 2022
- How one church is staying “Grounded” - June 28, 2022
- Some Celebrate, Some Vow to Fight Back: Spokane Responds to Reversal of Roe V. Wade - June 24, 2022
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022
- At Upcoming Hybrid Event Panelist Will Discuss “Separate Histories, Common Challenges” - February 23, 2022