Fire damages part of St. Charles Catholic School in north Spokane
Early Thursday morning, a fire destroyed part of St. Charles Catholic School in Spokane.
Staff, the church and gym are reported to be safe.
The effects from the fire are said to be serious but the full extent of the damage is still unknown
The school said on its Facebook page that classes will not be held on March 18 and families of the school were told to check their emails for more information.
The cause of the fire is currently under investigation.
- Virtual fundraiser seeks to raise money for Salish School of Spokane - October 13, 2021
- Local filmmaker produces short movie ‘Waste Land,’ addressing suicide among Native youth - September 16, 2021
- Spokane Churches and COVID one year later - April 20, 2021
- Fire damages part of St. Charles Catholic School in north Spokane - March 18, 2021
- Salish School adds new building to campus - March 4, 2021
- Spokane Churches Find Ways To Celebrate Advent Virtually Due To COVID Restrictions - December 2, 2020
- Spokane Nonprofit Barbershop Seeks to Help Those Who Struggle - October 23, 2020
- Singing hymns in Salish: Pauline Flett’s dedication to spirituality - August 24, 2020
- COVID lockdown provides insights on changing attitude, relationship toward environment - August 4, 2020
- Sports teams an opportunity to teach about Native American culture - July 13, 2020