Fire damages part of St. Charles Catholic School in north Spokane
Early Thursday morning, a fire destroyed part of St. Charles Catholic School in Spokane.
Staff, the church and gym are reported to be safe.
The effects from the fire are said to be serious but the full extent of the damage is still unknown
The school said on its Facebook page that classes will not be held on March 18 and families of the school were told to check their emails for more information.
The cause of the fire is currently under investigation.
- Greater Gonzaga Guild welcomes Clarice Wilsey on Sept. 30 speaking on The Holocaust - September 29, 2022
- Candidates for local office participate in 4th annual Climate Change Forum - September 24, 2022
- Upcoming webinar discusses the “Problems with Countering Extremism” - September 16, 2022
- “Finding Our Place in the Inland Northwest” documentary and discussion begins Sept. 8 - September 7, 2022
- Palouse Pride Starts This Week - August 22, 2022
- Local author To Release New Book on Blessings￼ - July 29, 2022
- Local Peace Corps Volunteer Among First to Return to Service Overseas - July 12, 2022
- Annual Interfaith Pride Worship Service welcomes LGBTQ community members - June 5, 2022
- Nonprofit empowering local refugees and immigrants officially launches - May 28, 2022
- FPIW leader to step down, run for Secretary of State - May 22, 2022