Earlier this year SpokaneFāVS announced its plan to open an interfaith community center in Spokane. In June the property at 5115 S. Freya will officially become FāVS Center: A Faith and Non-Faith Community Space.
We’re hoping the Spokane community – individuals, business and houses of worship – can help us raise the last phase of funding needed to make this space safe and peaceful and useful.
FāVS is currently raising money for the following:
- Security System
- Landscaping Maintenance
- Office Supplies
- Licensing, Contracting and Permit Fees
This shared sacred space has been made possible through a generous donation from Origin Church, which is closing its doors. The congregation voted to gift its property and partial operating costs to SpokaneFāVS so that the people of Spokane, no matter where they are on their faith journey, can gather in a neutral space for worship, classes, retreats, weddings and other events.
We’ll be having an Open House for the FāVS Center on June 22. More details to come!
- Coffee Talk: Restoring Trust - November 17, 2019
- Show Your Love for FāVS, Become a Member - November 14, 2019
- 50% off ads on SpokaneFāVS.com - November 12, 2019
- FAN Celebrates 2nd Annual Dinner in Spokane - November 3, 2019
- Survey Gives Insight Into Current American Values - October 21, 2019
- Orthodox Archbishop to Speak at Whitworth University - October 13, 2019
- VIDEO – Coffee Talk: Compassion in the Face of Crime and Homelessness - October 3, 2019
- Annual Compassion Games Kicks off This Month in Spokane - September 1, 2019
- Unity Churches To Celebrate Annual World Day of Prayer - August 29, 2019
- Two Faith Groups Call for Shea’s Resignation - August 23, 2019