How does our birth year influence the way we worship or think about faith? Does it have any influence at all, or are the differences just between styles of worship? If there are differences, how do churches address them?
Panelists for today’s Coffee Talk included the Rev. Scott Kinder-Pyle of Origin Church, recent Whitworth graduate and journalist Peter Houston-Hencken, future pastor Janine Warrington and Rev. Patrick Baraza of Gonzaga.
No outside food or drinks please, support the local vendors inside the Saranac Commons!
Consider making a donation to help support these great community forums.
- Help FāVS Keep the Conversation Going in the Time of COVID-19 - March 24, 2020
- Annual Greek Festival Takes Place This Week in Spokane - September 24, 2019
- Ask An Evangelical: Who is Your Leader? - August 15, 2019
- Ask An Evangelical: Satan, Hell and Demons - May 17, 2019
- Ask An Evangelical: Evangelical Views of the Christian Faith - February 24, 2019
- Jessa Lewis plans to bring Pop Up Church to Spokane - January 30, 2019
- Ask An Evangelical: Are some sins worse than others? - October 28, 2018
- #WhyIDidntReport — The Sound of Silence - September 27, 2018
- Ask An Evangelical: Do you believe in free will? - September 7, 2018
- Ask An Evangelical: Evangelicals and the Christian Right - August 2, 2018