The COVID-19 pandemic has houses of worship throughout Spokane scrambling to move their services from on-site to online.
Join Scott Thumma, director of the Hartford Institute for Religion Research, and FāVS Editor Tracy Simmons for a live webinar Wednesday evening and learn best practices for improving your virtual presence during this time of crisis.
We’ll cover simple video skills, including tripod use, lighting, and ways to improve audio. We’ll also discuss the pros and cons of livestreaming.
Learn what tools you need to serve your congregation in a meaningful way via the web, and what social media platforms can enhance your outreach.
Join the webinar live at 7 p.m. Wednesday by clicking this link: https://uidaho.zoom.us/j/171008477
Although at this time we cannot host in-person events, FāVS will continue to try and serve its readership through digital events like this. Please consider making a donation or becoming a FāVS member if you find this meaningful so we can continue this work.
- Director of Quaker Retreat Center to be Digital Guest at Friends Church - July 13, 2020
- YWCA Spokane Calls for Women of Achievement Nominations - July 9, 2020
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk “The Value of Human Connection” - June 5, 2020
- Inslee Issues Guidelines for Resuming Religious Services in Spokane - May 28, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Rabbi Tamar Malino “Full Life Cycle” - May 22, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Pastor Joe Wittwer “When Life Gives You Lemons” - May 16, 2020
- Thank you donors! - May 10, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: A Hope-filled People - May 8, 2020
- PJALS to host Anti-Asian Racism: Bystander Intervention Training Tonight - May 6, 2020
- Show your love for FāVS on this #GivingNewsDay - May 5, 2020