These are perilous times and even though “social distancing” has become the new and acceptable norm, we still need community.
That’s why on April 4 FāVS will still offer its popular Coffee Talk discussion, but in a digital-only format for the first time.
The topic is one that’s much needed right now, “Who Will You Be In A Crisis?”
The panelists are:
- Rev. Heather Tadlock of Bethany Presbyterian Church
- Rev. Todd Eklof of the Unitarian Universalist Church of Spokane
- Rev. Jim CastroLang of Colville United Church of Christ
- Megan Loe of KREM
The discussion will be moderated by FāVS Editor Tracy Simmons, but your questions can be sent in electronically. You can post them here, in this event page, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org, message them to us on Facebook, tweet them to us @spokanefavs or text them to (509) 240-1830.
Just click this link at 10 a.m. on Saturday to join Coffee Talk: https://uidaho.zoom.us/j/743003584
So grab a cup of coffee, get comfortable at home, and tune in.
E-see you there.
And remember, even in times like this, non-profits like FāVS need your support. Even though you’re not with us in person, you can make a contribution online and help us continue our mission to provide community dialogue.
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk “The Value of Human Connection” - June 5, 2020
- Inslee Issues Guidelines for Resuming Religious Services in Spokane - May 28, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Rabbi Tamar Malino “Full Life Cycle” - May 22, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Pastor Joe Wittwer “When Life Gives You Lemons” - May 16, 2020
- Thank you donors! - May 10, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: A Hope-filled People - May 8, 2020
- PJALS to host Anti-Asian Racism: Bystander Intervention Training Tonight - May 6, 2020
- Show your love for FāVS on this #GivingNewsDay - May 5, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Reflections and Hope - May 2, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Children and Music First - April 25, 2020