FāVS To Co-host Interfaith Speed-Faithing Event Nov. 15
SpokaneFāVS will be co-hosting an Interfaith Speed Faithing event via Zoom on Sunday, Nov. 15 at 4 p.m.
Co-hosted by Once Peace, Many Paths, Speed Faithing explores different faiths of the Spokane community.
A spin-off from speed dating, in a small group setting we’ll explore questions related to perspectives and life choices impacted by our faith or philosophy. With others from our spiritually diverse community, explore topics including:
- Environmental Responsibility
- Spiritual PracticesRelationship to the Divine
- Giving and Service
- Peace and Justice
- Prayer and Meditation
We are excited to see you there! Make sure to register here to get the Zoom link.
- Dec. 5 Coffee Talk: How To Have a Better Year in 2021 - November 28, 2020
- The Difference Between Equity and Equality—Why You Should Care - November 5, 2020
- FāVS To Co-host Interfaith Speed-Faithing Event Nov. 15 - November 4, 2020
- The Development of New Music Helps Us During COVID-19 - October 19, 2020
- VIDEO: October Coffee Talk to focus on “Living in a Time of Fear” - October 2, 2020
- Suicide Prevention and Religious Responsibility: Where Do Places of Worship Stand? - October 1, 2020