The FāVS Center needs your help on Saturday (Oct. 17) from 1-3 p.m. We need to get our center ready for winter! We have several outdoor gardening and clean-up tasks we wish to accomplish, including picking up trash on the property, weed whacking, bush trimming, landscape raking and clean up, curb and sidewalk sweeping, branch clean up in our forest, etc.
Please bring your gardening tools, gloves, and trash bags (preferably paper bags that we can place in our compost bin). We have a special need for a weed wacker or two, preferably at least one commercial strength one.
We will provide individually wrapped snacks and water.
Let us know if you can make it, as well as what equipment you can bring with you in the “Public Comment” box by signing up here.
This will be outdoors and volunteers will be practicing social distancing and contact tracing. Weather is expected to be cool and sunny!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Spokane’s Islamic Community of Bosniaks Celebrate Ramadan Together for the First Time Since COVID-19 Restrictions ￼ - April 23, 2022
- Rev. Katy Shedlock To Perform Original Play ‘For I Was A Stranger’ to Raise Money for Ukraine￼ - April 1, 2022
- Conference In CDA Promotes End Times Teachings on the Periphery of Mainstream Christian Orthodoxy￼￼ - March 11, 2022
- The Afterlife: Yes, I Believe & It’s Summed Up in the Person of Jesus Christ￼ - February 17, 2022
- In New Novel Former Whitworth Professor, Local Author Shows Importance of Doing Mission Work Well ￼ - February 12, 2022
- Black Business Expo Returns to Spokane during Black History Month after 2-Year COVID-Restricted Hiatus - February 4, 2022
- Mark Finney Resigns from World Relief - January 20, 2022
- Omicron Causes Churches to Reconsider Online-Only Worship - January 13, 2022
- Non-Profits Help “Light Up the Night” at Riverfront Park Pavilion with Christmas Trees Showcasing Their Work - December 22, 2021
- Spokane Non-Profits and Community Leaders Welcome New Arrivals from Afghanistan - December 12, 2021