The FāVS Center needs your help on Saturday (Oct. 17) from 1-3 p.m. We need to get our center ready for winter! We have several outdoor gardening and clean-up tasks we wish to accomplish, including picking up trash on the property, weed whacking, bush trimming, landscape raking and clean up, curb and sidewalk sweeping, branch clean up in our forest, etc.
Please bring your gardening tools, gloves, and trash bags (preferably paper bags that we can place in our compost bin). We have a special need for a weed wacker or two, preferably at least one commercial strength one.
We will provide individually wrapped snacks and water.
Let us know if you can make it, as well as what equipment you can bring with you in the “Public Comment” box by signing up here.
This will be outdoors and volunteers will be practicing social distancing and contact tracing. Weather is expected to be cool and sunny!
Email email@example.com for more information.
- Inland Northwest Celebrates 51st Earth Day Week with In-Person and Virtual Events - April 15, 2021
- Regional Churches Celebrate Easter under Different COVID-19 Requirements - April 3, 2021
- How This Inland Northwest Church is Celebrating Holy Week During COVID, Again - April 1, 2021
- FāVS Is Reading “The Book of Joy—Lasting Happiness in a Changing World” - March 24, 2021
- Local Christian Leaders Call Christian Nationalism a “Heresy” and an Aberration of Historic Christianity - March 10, 2021
- If I Want to Love Others Better, I Need to Tear Down the Idols of My Own Opinions - February 21, 2021
- Two Jesus Followers Who Are Worlds Apart Choose to Speak for Sanctity of Life Despite COVID Restrictions - January 25, 2021
- Christian Nationalism Is Not Biblical Christianity - January 14, 2021
- Spokane City Tax, Habitat For Humanity-Spokane, Will Make More Homes For The Holidays - December 11, 2020
- Support SpokaneFāVS Through This #GivingTuesday Online Auction & Fundraiser - November 28, 2020