Each week, the five Faith and Values sites compile their top photos to give you a glance at what is happening in communities around the country. Here's a look at what happened from Nov. 7 – 13. In this week's mix: Sikhs and Hindus celebrated Diwali, the festival of lights; skeptics gathered in the Bible Belt for Skepticon, a national conference; a Christian radio station celebrated its 20th anniversary; and the nation celebrated Veterans Day.
You'll also hear what the Columbia Baha'i faith community sang during a celebration of the birth of Baha'u'llah, the founder of the faith.
You can also check out our national partner, Religion News Service.
- Top FāVS News and Commentary of 2020 - December 31, 2020
- Pandemic’s effects on religious life, liberty named No. 1 religion story of 2020 - December 17, 2020
- Spokane Clergy Plan to Commit to Year of Anti-Racist Work - September 15, 2020
- FāVS Online Social Coming up Sept. 10 - September 4, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Helping Women & Children - August 22, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Sr. Mary Eucharista, “Hope, Peace & Healing” - August 15, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Jim Murphy “Come and See” - August 7, 2020
- Video – Coffee Talk: The Power of Words - August 1, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Heather Tadlock “Holy Agitation” - July 25, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Liv Larson Andrews, “Beautiful Tension” - July 17, 2020