In seminary there wasn’t a class on how to move services online in case of a pandemic.
FāVS is here to help.
Your congregation deserves to have a digital worship experience that they want to watch, and/or listen to.
FāVS Editor Tracy Simmons, who teaches multimedia and social media at University of Idaho, has the equipment and knowledge needed to help clergy:
- Livestream quality content
- Produce videos
- Produce podcasts
During this time you can hire FāVS as either a consultant, or a technician, to help you digitize the worship experience.
Contact Simmons for individualized pricing at (509) 240-1830 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- VIDEO: Engaging Faith Communities Online, Beyond Worship - March 26, 2020
- How Faith Communities Can Improve Their Digital Presence During COVID-19 - March 25, 2020
- FāVS offers digital consulting, technician services for faith communities moving online - March 20, 2020
- 3 ways to support your faith community during COVID-19 - March 20, 2020
- VIDEO: How Congregations Can Improve Virtual Presence During COVID-19 Restrictions - March 18, 2020
- FāVS To Host Webinar On Digitizing Worship - March 16, 2020
- FāVS To Host Digital Coffee Talk “Who Will You Be In A Crisis?” - March 14, 2020
- COVID-19: List of House of Worship Closings in Spokane Area - March 13, 2020
- Episcopal Diocese of Spokane, Spokane Buddhist Temple,Suspends Worship Services - March 13, 2020
- UPDATED: Spokane Churches Suspend Services in Response to COVID-19 - March 12, 2020