He considers himself an activist pastor and talks about his work in the African American community, both locally and statewide.
If you appreciate this column, please support us by becoming a sustaining FāVS member or giving to our COVID-19 Reporting Fund.
- Avoiding conflict out of fear can have devastating consequences - July 19, 2021
- ‘Snapping out’ of a cult and sharing her healing with others - June 29, 2021
- Focusing on the positive, even when it’s tough, is a lifetime lesson - June 21, 2021
- Attendee numbers at Spokane Islamic Center increase, in line with national report - June 9, 2021
- Sometimes, the best way to honor a parent is to stay away - May 17, 2021
- A friend’s cancer diagnosis is a reminder to show gratitude - April 19, 2021
- We want to know how your congregation has changed during the COVID-19 pandemic - March 15, 2021
- Loss is part of change, but so is renewal - February 15, 2021
- Pandemic loneliness can help us learn more about ourselves - January 19, 2021
- Interfaith Voices: Domestic Terror Attack and Faith Divides - January 10, 2021