He considers himself an activist pastor and talks about his work in the African American community, both locally and statewide.
If you appreciate this column, please support us by becoming a sustaining FāVS member or giving to our COVID-19 Reporting Fund.
- Turning 40 and learning to be patient about love - October 18, 2021
- Telling My Cult Story Is How I’ve Found Spiritual Healing - September 30, 2021
- 85 Years Strong, Greek Fest Continues to Bring Communities Together - September 22, 2021
- Cycling as a spiritual exercise - September 20, 2021
- The lessons of being a godparent, three times over - August 16, 2021
- Avoiding conflict out of fear can have devastating consequences - July 19, 2021
- ‘Snapping out’ of a cult and sharing her healing with others - June 29, 2021
- Focusing on the positive, even when it’s tough, is a lifetime lesson - June 21, 2021
- Attendee numbers at Spokane Islamic Center increase, in line with national report - June 9, 2021
- Sometimes, the best way to honor a parent is to stay away - May 17, 2021