In this episode of FāVS Forward we talk with Sr. Mary Eucharista, named after the Holy Eucharist.
She is the program manager at Immaculate Heart Retreat Center. In this episode she talks about how they are working with the city and Catholic Charities to turn the retreat center into a place of quarantine for COVID-19 patients.
We also discussed religious life and the story of St. Corona.
If you appreciate FāVS please consider supporting us by becoming a member, making a donation or buying an ad on our site.
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk “The Role of Holidays in Different Faith Traditions” - April 5, 2021
- “Celebrate Curiosity” Art Contest Open to Local Artists - March 28, 2021
- Rally To Be Held in Downtown Spokane Saturday “To Stop Asian Hate” - March 19, 2021
- FāVS Survey: 10 Questions To Helps Us Get to Know Our Readers - March 7, 2021
- The Fig Tree Benefits March 5 and 10 To Be Held Virtual - February 28, 2021
- Temple Beth Shalom Vandalized with Swastikas - February 8, 2021
- Top FāVS News and Commentary of 2020 - December 31, 2020
- Pandemic’s effects on religious life, liberty named No. 1 religion story of 2020 - December 17, 2020
- Spokane Clergy Plan to Commit to Year of Anti-Racist Work - September 15, 2020
- FāVS Online Social Coming up Sept. 10 - September 4, 2020