In this episode of FāVS Forward we talk with Sr. Mary Eucharista, named after the Holy Eucharist.
She is the program manager at Immaculate Heart Retreat Center. In this episode she talks about how they are working with the city and Catholic Charities to turn the retreat center into a place of quarantine for COVID-19 patients.
We also discussed religious life and the story of St. Corona.
If you appreciate FāVS please consider supporting us by becoming a member, making a donation or buying an ad on our site.
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022
- At Upcoming Hybrid Event Panelist Will Discuss “Separate Histories, Common Challenges” - February 23, 2022
- YWCA Sparks Conversation During Teen Dating Violence Action Month - February 2, 2022
- Spokane Retreat Center Offers Post-Christmas Day of Recollection - January 2, 2022
- Supporting Our Reporters: Meet Loren Negron - December 5, 2021
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk — The State of Religion Reporting Today - December 4, 2021
- Spokane Valley Vigil to be Held in Response to Rittenhouse Verdict - November 29, 2021
- A new aspect of the Tarot boom: Diversity in the deck - November 13, 2021
- The Lands Council To Host SpoCanopy Community Tree Planting Event - October 10, 2021