His congregation is connecting virtually, in the time of COVID-19, but is finding ways to practice creation care even now.
Your membership helps FāVS produce this podcast. Please consider signing up today!
- Loss is part of change, but so is renewal - February 15, 2021
- Pandemic loneliness can help us learn more about ourselves - January 19, 2021
- Interfaith Voices: Domestic Terror Attack and Faith Divides - January 10, 2021
- In Search Of Religious Freedom, Christians Flock To North Idaho - December 29, 2020
- Christmas Spirit isn’t about things, it’s about memories and kindness - December 21, 2020
- Empathy may be hard after Election Day, but it will bring us closer together - November 16, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Trump, Agreeing to Disagree - November 13, 2020
- Growing during the pandemic has meant taking risks, including ‘public’ speaking - October 12, 2020
- Spokane Becomes Official ‘Dementia Friendly Community,’ Survey Underway to Identify Needs - September 30, 2020
- New name reflects an urban monastic setting created at West Central Abbey, vicar says - August 27, 2020