The Rev. Gen Heywood is past of Veradale United Church of Christ and the founder of Faith Leaders and Leaders of Conscience of Eastern Washington and North Idaho.
In this episode of FāVS Forward she talks about how both organizations are gathering virtually, the power of prayer and her passion for interfaith work.
If you appreciate this column, please support us by becoming a sustaining FāVS member or giving to our COVID-19 Reporting Fund.
- Attendee numbers at Spokane Islamic Center increase, in line with national report - June 9, 2021
- Sometimes, the best way to honor a parent is to stay away - May 17, 2021
- A friend’s cancer diagnosis is a reminder to show gratitude - April 19, 2021
- We want to know how your congregation has changed during the COVID-19 pandemic - March 15, 2021
- Loss is part of change, but so is renewal - February 15, 2021
- Pandemic loneliness can help us learn more about ourselves - January 19, 2021
- Interfaith Voices: Domestic Terror Attack and Faith Divides - January 10, 2021
- In Search Of Religious Freedom, Christians Flock To North Idaho - December 29, 2020
- Christmas Spirit isn’t about things, it’s about memories and kindness - December 21, 2020
- Empathy may be hard after Election Day, but it will bring us closer together - November 16, 2020