The Rev. Gen Heywood is past of Veradale United Church of Christ and the founder of Faith Leaders and Leaders of Conscience of Eastern Washington and North Idaho.
In this episode of FāVS Forward she talks about how both organizations are gathering virtually, the power of prayer and her passion for interfaith work.
If you appreciate this column, please support us by becoming a sustaining FāVS member or giving to our COVID-19 Reporting Fund.
- A Failure Can Be A Success Story, If You Know How To Look At It - August 15, 2022
- A Buddhist argument for restrictions on assault weapons - July 18, 2022
- New Book Tells Story of Local Woman Married to a White Supremacist - July 9, 2022
- Time away from the office leads to a lesson in letting go - June 20, 2022
- What children can teach us about blind faith and the power of ‘Why’? - March 21, 2022
- Christian Author, Diana Butler Bass, to Speak at Pullman Symposium - March 19, 2022
- As gay marriage turns 10 in Washington state, a reminder that progress is slow - February 14, 2022
- Finding the courage to speak, even in the face of alienation - January 17, 2022
- Dogs and dharma: A prison ministry yields children’s book teaching Buddhist lessons - January 5, 2022
- Lessons from Buddha on how to see the good in other people, including my dad - December 20, 2021