The Rev. Gen Heywood is past of Veradale United Church of Christ and the founder of Faith Leaders and Leaders of Conscience of Eastern Washington and North Idaho.
In this episode of FāVS Forward she talks about how both organizations are gathering virtually, the power of prayer and her passion for interfaith work.
If you appreciate this column, please support us by becoming a sustaining FāVS member or giving to our COVID-19 Reporting Fund.
- Empathy may be hard after Election Day, but it will bring us closer together - November 16, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Trump, Agreeing to Disagree - November 13, 2020
- Growing during the pandemic has meant taking risks, including ‘public’ speaking - October 12, 2020
- Spokane Becomes Official ‘Dementia Friendly Community,’ Survey Underway to Identify Needs - September 30, 2020
- New name reflects an urban monastic setting created at West Central Abbey, vicar says - August 27, 2020
- ‘Interfaith’ work means everyone gets a seat at the table - August 17, 2020
- Launching a faith-based podcast during the pandemic - July 20, 2020
- Unitarian Universalist congregation in Spokane fractured over pastor’s approach - July 19, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Walter Kendricks, “Be The Change You’re Looking For” - July 10, 2020
- FāVS Forward: John VanderWalker “Conversations, Emerging Church & Fourth of July” - July 3, 2020