In this episode of FāVS Forward, we speak to the director of a social service agency.
Neal Schindler, director of Spokane Area Jewish Family Services talks about how this small agency is serving its community and preparing for a hopeful Spokane Jewish Film Fest in a few months.
If you appreciate this column, please support us by becoming a sustaining FāVS member or giving to our COVID-19 Reporting Fund.
- FāVS Forward: Walter Kendricks, “Be The Change You’re Looking For” - July 10, 2020
- FāVS Forward: John VanderWalker “Conversations, Emerging Church & Fourth of July” - July 3, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Neal Schindler “Resiliency of Seniors” - June 27, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Gen Heywood “Together When We’re Apart” - June 20, 2020
- Look for the light, even though it’s hard to in 2020 - June 15, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Roger Hudson “Express Love in New Ways” - June 12, 2020
- “This Time It’s Different” — Pastor Hopeful About Impact of Protests - June 8, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Rev. Chris Snow, “Whole Different Animal” - June 6, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Rev. Melissa Opel “One Day At A Time” - May 30, 2020
- This year, graduating seniors deserve even more praise - May 18, 2020