In this episode of FāVS Forward, we speak to the director of a social service agency.
Neal Schindler, director of Spokane Area Jewish Family Services talks about how this small agency is serving its community and preparing for a hopeful Spokane Jewish Film Fest in a few months.
If you appreciate this column, please support us by becoming a sustaining FāVS member or giving to our COVID-19 Reporting Fund.
- Empathy may be hard after Election Day, but it will bring us closer together - November 16, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Trump, Agreeing to Disagree - November 13, 2020
- Growing during the pandemic has meant taking risks, including ‘public’ speaking - October 12, 2020
- Spokane Becomes Official ‘Dementia Friendly Community,’ Survey Underway to Identify Needs - September 30, 2020
- New name reflects an urban monastic setting created at West Central Abbey, vicar says - August 27, 2020
- ‘Interfaith’ work means everyone gets a seat at the table - August 17, 2020
- Launching a faith-based podcast during the pandemic - July 20, 2020
- Unitarian Universalist congregation in Spokane fractured over pastor’s approach - July 19, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Walter Kendricks, “Be The Change You’re Looking For” - July 10, 2020
- FāVS Forward: John VanderWalker “Conversations, Emerging Church & Fourth of July” - July 3, 2020