In this episode of FāVS Forward, John VanderWalker, Community of Christ Inland West Mission Center president, talks about the history of his faith and the future of it, which right now includes virtual church, camps and reunions.
On this Fourth of July weekend, he also talked about the importance of listening to others stories, as a way to heal divisions across the nation.
If you appreciate this column, please support us by becoming a sustaining FāVS member or giving to our COVID-19 Reporting Fund.
- Launching a faith-based podcast during the pandemic - July 20, 2020
- Unitarian Universalist congregation in Spokane fractured over pastor’s approach - July 19, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Walter Kendricks, “Be The Change You’re Looking For” - July 10, 2020
- FāVS Forward: John VanderWalker “Conversations, Emerging Church & Fourth of July” - July 3, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Neal Schindler “Resiliency of Seniors” - June 27, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Gen Heywood “Together When We’re Apart” - June 20, 2020
- Look for the light, even though it’s hard to in 2020 - June 15, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Roger Hudson “Express Love in New Ways” - June 12, 2020
- “This Time It’s Different” — Pastor Hopeful About Impact of Protests - June 8, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Rev. Chris Snow, “Whole Different Animal” - June 6, 2020