The series gives readers the opportunity to submit questions about faith traditions they’d like to learn more about. FāVS columnists respond with a published column. Questions can be submitted anonymously, if preferred.
Ask A Quaker is written by Paul Blankenship, interim pastor at Spokane Friends. Ask A Hindu is written by Sreedharani Nandagopal who came to the U.S. from India in 1969 and then taught at Community Colleges of Spokane.
Other Ask features include: (Click any image to submit your question).
Help support FāVS by becoming a member so we can publish more series like this!
- How one church is staying “Grounded” - June 28, 2022
- Some Celebrate, Some Vow to Fight Back: Spokane Responds to Reversal of Roe V. Wade - June 24, 2022
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022
- At Upcoming Hybrid Event Panelist Will Discuss “Separate Histories, Common Challenges” - February 23, 2022
- YWCA Sparks Conversation During Teen Dating Violence Action Month - February 2, 2022
- Spokane Retreat Center Offers Post-Christmas Day of Recollection - January 2, 2022
- Supporting Our Reporters: Meet Loren Negron - December 5, 2021
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk — The State of Religion Reporting Today - December 4, 2021
- Spokane Valley Vigil to be Held in Response to Rittenhouse Verdict - November 29, 2021