The series gives readers the opportunity to submit questions about faith traditions they’d like to learn more about. FāVS columnists respond with a published column. Questions can be submitted anonymously, if preferred.
Ask A Quaker is written by Paul Blankenship, interim pastor at Spokane Friends. Ask A Hindu is written by Sreedharani Nandagopal who came to the U.S. from India in 1969 and then taught at Community Colleges of Spokane.
Other Ask features include: (Click any image to submit your question).
Help support FāVS by becoming a member so we can publish more series like this!
- Spokane Valley Vigil to be Held in Response to Rittenhouse Verdict - November 29, 2021
- Upcoming Coffee Talk: The State of Religion Reporting Today - November 28, 2021
- A new aspect of the Tarot boom: Diversity in the deck - November 13, 2021
- The Lands Council To Host SpoCanopy Community Tree Planting Event - October 10, 2021
- Gonzaga Report on Catholic Sexual Abuse Crisis Recommends Next Steps, Path Forward for Healing and Justice - September 4, 2021
- We Believe We Vote Bringing Gov. Mike Huckabee to Spokane - August 29, 2021
- Former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright to speak at Whitworth University’s President’s Leadership Forum - August 21, 2021
- Saturday Coffee Talk to be on Understanding Prayer - August 6, 2021
- $5 Million Grant Will Fund Research on How Pandemic Has Impacted Congregations - July 28, 2021
- Spokane City Council to Host Discussion on State of Immigrants and Refugees in Spokane - July 21, 2021