“Let’s agree to disagree. Have you ever said that to a friend or family member? You’re having a conversation about a news item you read about in the paper or heard on the radio and you just…don’t agree. But you want this person to stay involved in your life and so you jointly agree the relationship is more important than winning the argument you’re about to have. So, you agree to disagree. Well, that’s nice. Or maybe it’s really a cop out,” said Inland Journal host Doug Nadvornick.
Have a listen here.
Coffee Talk will be at 10 a.m. at Origin Church (which will soon by the FāVS Center), 5115 S. Freya.
You can help support more events like this by making a tax deductible donation below.
- Two Faith Groups Call for Shea’s Resignation - August 23, 2019
- Q&A: Council President Candidates Answer Questions About Faith, Ethics - August 2, 2019
- FāVS Coffee Talk Aug. 3 To Address Refugees in Spokane - August 2, 2019
- POEM: Mother Earth - July 22, 2019
- Come See FāVS Center — Spokane’s New Interfaith Community Center — At June 22 Open House - June 21, 2019
- VIDEO: Stewardship and FāVS Center - May 28, 2019
- VIDEO: Update on FāVS Center - May 23, 2019
- Final Phase of Funding Needed to Open Interfaith Center in Spokane - May 21, 2019
- Group plans to protest abortion-ban today in downtown Spokane - May 21, 2019
- YWCA Spokane Calls for 2019 Women of Achievement Nominations - May 18, 2019