“Let’s agree to disagree. Have you ever said that to a friend or family member? You’re having a conversation about a news item you read about in the paper or heard on the radio and you just…don’t agree. But you want this person to stay involved in your life and so you jointly agree the relationship is more important than winning the argument you’re about to have. So, you agree to disagree. Well, that’s nice. Or maybe it’s really a cop out,” said Inland Journal host Doug Nadvornick.
Have a listen here.
Coffee Talk will be at 10 a.m. at Origin Church (which will soon by the FāVS Center), 5115 S. Freya.
You can help support more events like this by making a tax deductible donation below.[give_form id=”53376″ show_title=”true” display_style=”button”]
- VIDEO – Coffee Talk: Responding To Hate & Violence, Part 2 - August 7, 2022
- Now Hiring: Freelance Reporters - August 2, 2022
- Seeking Local Human Rights Champions - July 26, 2022
- Gonzaga offers $500 prize to person or organization countering hatred￼ - July 23, 2022
- VIDEO! Pop up Coffee Talk: Roe v Wade & Scotus – How my Faith Tells me to Respond - July 20, 2022
- How one church is staying “Grounded” - June 28, 2022
- Some Celebrate, Some Vow to Fight Back: Spokane Responds to Reversal of Roe V. Wade - June 24, 2022
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022
- At Upcoming Hybrid Event Panelist Will Discuss “Separate Histories, Common Challenges” - February 23, 2022