“Let’s agree to disagree. Have you ever said that to a friend or family member? You’re having a conversation about a news item you read about in the paper or heard on the radio and you just…don’t agree. But you want this person to stay involved in your life and so you jointly agree the relationship is more important than winning the argument you’re about to have. So, you agree to disagree. Well, that’s nice. Or maybe it’s really a cop out,” said Inland Journal host Doug Nadvornick.
Have a listen here.
Coffee Talk will be at 10 a.m. at Origin Church (which will soon by the FāVS Center), 5115 S. Freya.
You can help support more events like this by making a tax deductible donation below.[give_form id=”53376″ show_title=”true” display_style=”button”]
- St. Luke’s Orthodox Celebrates Theophany with Outdoor Water Blessing - January 12, 2020
- Women’s March Continues in Spokane for 4th Year - January 9, 2020
- Creators’ Table Brings Visiting Artists To Spokane - January 3, 2020
- Top FāVS Stories and Columns of 2019 - December 31, 2019
- Religion News Association Releases top stories and newsmakers of 2019 - December 22, 2019
- Annual Chanukah Menorah Lighting to Take Place Downtown - December 18, 2019
- Moran UMC continues “Pub Theology” - December 15, 2019
- North Dakota county votes to take limited number of refugees - December 11, 2019
- Video: Restoring Trust Coffee Talk Forum - December 7, 2019
- Coffee Talk: Restoring Trust - December 6, 2019