“Let’s agree to disagree. Have you ever said that to a friend or family member? You’re having a conversation about a news item you read about in the paper or heard on the radio and you just…don’t agree. But you want this person to stay involved in your life and so you jointly agree the relationship is more important than winning the argument you’re about to have. So, you agree to disagree. Well, that’s nice. Or maybe it’s really a cop out,” said Inland Journal host Doug Nadvornick.
Have a listen here.
Coffee Talk will be at 10 a.m. at Origin Church (which will soon by the FāVS Center), 5115 S. Freya.
You can help support more events like this by making a tax deductible donation below.[give_form id=”53376″ show_title=”true” display_style=”button”]
- VIDEO: Engaging Faith Communities Online, Beyond Worship - March 26, 2020
- How Faith Communities Can Improve Their Digital Presence During COVID-19 - March 25, 2020
- FāVS offers digital consulting, technician services for faith communities moving online - March 20, 2020
- 3 ways to support your faith community during COVID-19 - March 20, 2020
- VIDEO: How Congregations Can Improve Virtual Presence During COVID-19 Restrictions - March 18, 2020
- FāVS To Host Webinar On Digitizing Worship - March 16, 2020
- FāVS To Host Digital Coffee Talk “Who Will You Be In A Crisis?” - March 14, 2020
- COVID-19: List of House of Worship Closings in Spokane Area - March 13, 2020
- Episcopal Diocese of Spokane, Spokane Buddhist Temple,Suspends Worship Services - March 13, 2020
- UPDATED: Spokane Churches Suspend Services in Response to COVID-19 - March 12, 2020