Readers, The Rev. Martin Elfert, AKA Father Knows Best, has been giving you spiritual advice for months now. He’s answered your questions about dating, children, prayer, marriage, suicide and much, much more.
Today FKB is taking the day off. Instead, we’re using it as a time to drum up more questions, as his mailbox is looking a little empty.
Elfert, a local Episcopal priest, once described his column as a cross between one Ann Landers and Dan Savage would write. With that, he wants to know: What questions do you have about love, life and faith?
Submit your questions online or fill out the form below. You can also email Elfert directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Top FāVS News and Commentary of 2020 - December 31, 2020
- Pandemic’s effects on religious life, liberty named No. 1 religion story of 2020 - December 17, 2020
- Spokane Clergy Plan to Commit to Year of Anti-Racist Work - September 15, 2020
- FāVS Online Social Coming up Sept. 10 - September 4, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Helping Women & Children - August 22, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Sr. Mary Eucharista, “Hope, Peace & Healing” - August 15, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Jim Murphy “Come and See” - August 7, 2020
- Video – Coffee Talk: The Power of Words - August 1, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Heather Tadlock “Holy Agitation” - July 25, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Liv Larson Andrews, “Beautiful Tension” - July 17, 2020