Readers, The Rev. Martin Elfert, AKA Father Knows Best, has been giving you spiritual advice for months now. He’s answered your questions about dating, children, prayer, marriage, suicide and much, much more.
Today FKB is taking the day off. Instead, we’re using it as a time to drum up more questions, as his mailbox is looking a little empty.
Elfert, a local Episcopal priest, once described his column as a cross between one Ann Landers and Dan Savage would write. With that, he wants to know: What questions do you have about love, life and faith?
Submit your questions online or fill out the form below. You can also email Elfert directly at email@example.com.
- Gonzaga Report on Catholic Sexual Abuse Crisis Recommends Next Steps, Path Forward for Healing and Justice - September 4, 2021
- We Believe We Vote Bringing Gov. Mike Huckabee to Spokane - August 29, 2021
- Former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright to speak at Whitworth University’s President’s Leadership Forum - August 21, 2021
- Saturday Coffee Talk to be on Understanding Prayer - August 6, 2021
- $5 Million Grant Will Fund Research on How Pandemic Has Impacted Congregations - July 28, 2021
- Spokane City Council to Host Discussion on State of Immigrants and Refugees in Spokane - July 21, 2021
- YWCA Spokane to Present Roundtable Discussion: Kids, Caregivers, COVID & Trauma - July 18, 2021
- Nominations open for Eva Lassman Take Action Against Hate Awards - July 12, 2021
- Video: Coffee Talk on Faith and Technology - June 5, 2021
- “Celebrate Curiosity” Art Contest Deadline Approaching May 12 - May 8, 2021