Readers, The Rev. Martin Elfert, AKA Father Knows Best, has been giving you spiritual advice for months now. He’s answered your questions about dating, children, prayer, marriage, suicide and much, much more.
Today FKB is taking the day off. Instead, we’re using it as a time to drum up more questions, as his mailbox is looking a little empty.
Elfert, a local Episcopal priest, once described his column as a cross between one Ann Landers and Dan Savage would write. With that, he wants to know: What questions do you have about love, life and faith?
Submit your questions online or fill out the form below. You can also email Elfert directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Our Reporters: Meet Loren Negron - December 5, 2021
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk — The State of Religion Reporting Today - December 4, 2021
- Spokane Valley Vigil to be Held in Response to Rittenhouse Verdict - November 29, 2021
- A new aspect of the Tarot boom: Diversity in the deck - November 13, 2021
- The Lands Council To Host SpoCanopy Community Tree Planting Event - October 10, 2021
- Gonzaga Report on Catholic Sexual Abuse Crisis Recommends Next Steps, Path Forward for Healing and Justice - September 4, 2021
- We Believe We Vote Bringing Gov. Mike Huckabee to Spokane - August 29, 2021
- Former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright to speak at Whitworth University’s President’s Leadership Forum - August 21, 2021
- Saturday Coffee Talk to be on Understanding Prayer - August 6, 2021
- $5 Million Grant Will Fund Research on How Pandemic Has Impacted Congregations - July 28, 2021