On Sunday Spokane Faith & Values celebrated its first anniversary with a successful progressive interfaith dinner.
The fundraiser brought in about $1,000 for this news organization.
Thank you to our hosts for opening your hospitality, thank you to the Rev. Paul Rodkey of Bethany Presbyterian Church for providing transportation and thank you to all our guests for being willing to immerse yourselves in cultures and faith communities unfamiliar to you.
Our guests are encouraging us to do the dinner again.
This event is another way Spokane Faith & Values is working to educate the community about the faith traditions that make up this city.
If you were unable to attend, but want to support this website, which is a non-profit news organization, you can make donations anytime online or through the U.S. mail at P.O Box 8416, Spokane, WA 99203.
- August Coffee Talk to be on Understanding Prayer - July 22, 2021
- Spokane City Council to Host Discussion on State of Immigrants and Refugees in Spokane - July 21, 2021
- YWCA Spokane to Present Roundtable Discussion: Kids, Caregivers, COVID & Trauma - July 18, 2021
- Nominations open for Eva Lassman Take Action Against Hate Awards - July 12, 2021
- Video: Coffee Talk on Faith and Technology - June 5, 2021
- “Celebrate Curiosity” Art Contest Deadline Approaching May 12 - May 8, 2021
- Take This FāVS Survey & You Could Win a FāVS T-Shirt - April 23, 2021
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk “The Role of Holidays in Different Faith Traditions” - April 5, 2021
- Rally To Be Held in Downtown Spokane Saturday “To Stop Asian Hate” - March 19, 2021
- The Fig Tree Benefits March 5 and 10 To Be Held Virtual - February 28, 2021