Organized by SpokaneFāVS and the Spokane Interfaith Council, Meet the Neighbors is a house of worship tour designed to enhance religious literacy in Spokane by allowing people the opportunity to experience the various belief systems in Spokane.
Currently Meet the Neighbors is in season 2 and events are slated through the end of the year.
The Spokane Islamic Center visit will be from 2-4 p.m. at the mosque, 6411 E 2nd Ave. in Spokane Valley.
The next SpokaneFāVS event will the June Coffee Talk on “Faith and Rules” June 3. Details to be announced.
Help support the community work SpokaneFāVS and the IFC do by making a tax-deductible donation today!
- Gonzaga Lecture: Is this Global Warming? - February 11, 2018
- A First in America: Buddhist Master Teacher coming to Sravasti for historic trainining - January 21, 2018
- Spokane Women’s March ready for second year - January 13, 2018
- Retreat examines how to love people who bug you - January 7, 2018
- FāVS year in review: Hate groups, Women’s March, “Abortion isn’t Simple” - December 31, 2017
- Local Baha’is to meet monthly in 2018 - December 29, 2017
- Ring in the new year with a cultural service at Spokane Buddhist Temple - December 26, 2017
- Today’s Coffee Talk to focus on “The Role of Prayer” - December 1, 2017
- Tonight at Gonzaga: China’s Last Jesuit: Charles J. McCarthy - November 20, 2017
- Join SpokaneFāVS today for a Coffee Talk on “Unlearning Hate” - October 7, 2017