On Nov. 28 Eastern Washington University will launch a lecture series on Buddhist meditation, wisdom and healing.
The series is free and open to the community and will be led by Ven. Geshe-La Thupten Phelgye, global scholar and mentor in residence at EWU.
All lectures will be from 5-6 p.m. at the Center for Clinical Research and Simulation, 412 E Spokane Falls Blvd. in Spokane.
Lecture Topic Schedule:
- Nov. 28: Importance of Meditation and Wisdom
- Dec. 5: Cultivation of Love, Compassion and Healing
- Dec. 12: Joyful Life and Fearless Death
- Inslee Issues Guidelines for Resuming Religious Services in Spokane - May 28, 2020
- June Coffee Talk “The Value of Human Connection” - May 25, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Rabbi Tamar Malino “Full Life Cycle” - May 22, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Pastor Joe Wittwer “When Life Gives You Lemons” - May 16, 2020
- Thank you donors! - May 10, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: A Hope-filled People - May 8, 2020
- PJALS to host Anti-Asian Racism: Bystander Intervention Training Tonight - May 6, 2020
- Show your love for FāVS on this #GivingNewsDay - May 5, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Reflections and Hope - May 2, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Children and Music First - April 25, 2020