On Nov. 28 Eastern Washington University will launch a lecture series on Buddhist meditation, wisdom and healing.
The series is free and open to the community and will be led by Ven. Geshe-La Thupten Phelgye, global scholar and mentor in residence at EWU.
All lectures will be from 5-6 p.m. at the Center for Clinical Research and Simulation, 412 E Spokane Falls Blvd. in Spokane.
Lecture Topic Schedule:
- Nov. 28: Importance of Meditation and Wisdom
- Dec. 5: Cultivation of Love, Compassion and Healing
- Dec. 12: Joyful Life and Fearless Death
- Survey Gives Insight Into Current American Values - October 21, 2019
- Orthodox Archbishop to Speak at Whitworth University - October 13, 2019
- VIDEO – Coffee Talk: Compassion in the Face of Crime and Homelessness - October 3, 2019
- Annual Compassion Games Kicks off This Month in Spokane - September 1, 2019
- Unity Churches To Celebrate Annual World Day of Prayer - August 29, 2019
- Two Faith Groups Call for Shea’s Resignation - August 23, 2019
- Q&A: Council President Candidates Answer Questions About Faith, Ethics - August 2, 2019
- FāVS Coffee Talk Aug. 3 To Address Refugees in Spokane - August 2, 2019
- POEM: Mother Earth - July 22, 2019
- Come See FāVS Center — Spokane’s New Interfaith Community Center — At June 22 Open House - June 21, 2019