The question isn't whether or not I approve of God (I do, by the way), but whether or not God approves of me.
“My concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right,” Abraham Lincoln reportedly said when asked if God was on the Union side during the Civil War.
- Leftists attack Christian prayer in wake of Texas church shooting - November 9, 2017
- Historic: Mike Pence first vice president to address March for Life - January 27, 2017
- How Donald Trump’s inauguration drove one conservative Christian veteran to tears - January 22, 2017
- Opposing big government and other things liberals claim will send people to hell - August 24, 2016
- Former GOP Rep. Tom Delay: Donald Trump insulted Christians with Liberty U. performance - January 26, 2016
- Franklin Graham takes stand in support of Trump’s moratorium on Muslim immigration - December 19, 2015
- Memo: Hate won’t stop Christians from praying for victims of the San Bernardino shooting - December 4, 2015
- The roots of Christophobia - June 5, 2015
- Faith of 5-year-old feeds homeless man, touches hearts - June 1, 2015
- The Duggar controversy is not an indictment of conservative Christians - May 24, 2015