By definition, tithing is the practice of giving 10 percent of one’s annual income to their church. Though the description says “churches” it’s concept practiced in many religions.
According to Relevant Magazine, 5 percent of Americans tithe. Eighty percent of those who do tithe, give an average of 2 percent of their income.
Are you part of that 5 percent?[socialpoll id=”2392182″]
- Spokane Valley Vigil to be Held in Response to Rittenhouse Verdict - November 29, 2021
- Upcoming Coffee Talk: The State of Religion Reporting Today - November 28, 2021
- A new aspect of the Tarot boom: Diversity in the deck - November 13, 2021
- The Lands Council To Host SpoCanopy Community Tree Planting Event - October 10, 2021
- Gonzaga Report on Catholic Sexual Abuse Crisis Recommends Next Steps, Path Forward for Healing and Justice - September 4, 2021
- We Believe We Vote Bringing Gov. Mike Huckabee to Spokane - August 29, 2021
- Former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright to speak at Whitworth University’s President’s Leadership Forum - August 21, 2021
- Saturday Coffee Talk to be on Understanding Prayer - August 6, 2021
- $5 Million Grant Will Fund Research on How Pandemic Has Impacted Congregations - July 28, 2021
- Spokane City Council to Host Discussion on State of Immigrants and Refugees in Spokane - July 21, 2021