At the Religion Newswriters Conference on Friday morning, panelists said more and more Christians are hesitant to identify as “Evangelical” or “born again.”
Sara Pulliam Bailey, managing editor of Odyssey Networks, said that's partly because young Christians aren't sure if they can be Evangelical and at the same time support issues like same-sex marriage.
“A lot of young Evangelicals know where they came from, but don't know where they are now,” she said.
What about you. Do you openly identify as an Evangelical Christian?
- $5 Million Grant Will Fund Research on How Pandemic Has Impacted Congregations - July 28, 2021
- August Coffee Talk to be on Understanding Prayer - July 22, 2021
- Spokane City Council to Host Discussion on State of Immigrants and Refugees in Spokane - July 21, 2021
- YWCA Spokane to Present Roundtable Discussion: Kids, Caregivers, COVID & Trauma - July 18, 2021
- Nominations open for Eva Lassman Take Action Against Hate Awards - July 12, 2021
- Video: Coffee Talk on Faith and Technology - June 5, 2021
- “Celebrate Curiosity” Art Contest Deadline Approaching May 12 - May 8, 2021
- Take This FāVS Survey & You Could Win a FāVS T-Shirt - April 23, 2021
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk “The Role of Holidays in Different Faith Traditions” - April 5, 2021
- Rally To Be Held in Downtown Spokane Saturday “To Stop Asian Hate” - March 19, 2021