VIDEO: Coffee Talk – How To Have a Better Year in 2021
On Saturday SpokaneFāVS completed its final Coffee Talk of the year with a discussion on how to have a better year in 2021.
Panelists discussed strategies about how to unify as a community, nation, and world.
Our panelists were Bahai’ writer Pete Haug, Christian columnist Paul Graves, interfaith activist Skyler Oberst and guest panelist Amy Funkhouser of Braver Angels. Braver Angels is a citizens’ organization uniting red and blue Americans in a working alliance to depolarize America.
Panelists helped us reflect about what the world went through in 2020. SpokaneFAVs recognizes that 2020 was a tumultuous year for many of its readers and the Spokane community. We are looking forward to 2021 and all that it has to offer.
Our next event will be in February.
- The Celebration of Life is Acceptable—But What About Celebrating Death? - April 15, 2021
- Religions At the Crossroads of Politics and the Environment - March 19, 2021
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk “It Happens There & Hits Us Here: How the Events in DC Affect Our Faith (and non-Faith) Communities” - February 5, 2021
- Performative Activism—Are Religious Organizations Part of the Problem? - February 3, 2021
- Was Earth Deserving of the Year 2020? - January 15, 2021
- Female Religious Leadership Needs to Increase—But Why Is It So Hard To Get There? - December 6, 2020
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk – How To Have a Better Year in 2021 - December 4, 2020
- The Difference Between Equity and Equality—Why You Should Care - November 5, 2020
- FāVS To Co-host Interfaith Speed-Faithing Event Nov. 15 - November 4, 2020
- The Development of New Music Helps Us During COVID-19 - October 19, 2020