11/30/12 UPDATE: The Day of Prayer has been cancelled due to a funeral at which the Bishop will need to preside. — Editor Tracy Simmons
According to a press release, Cupich will lead participants in two conferences reflecting on the meaning of time, the beginning of the church year, for people who live with the timeless in their hearts and who feast on bread from heaven.
The Day of Prayer Begins with a Rosary at 9 a.m. and will include conferences, confessions, Mass and lunch. After lunch there will be Adoration with Benediction at 3 PM. Cost event is $35 per person, or $45 with the use of a private room.
Guests can Register by calling (509) 448-1224 or visiting the retreat center online.
- Spokane Clergy Plan to Commit to Year of Anti-Racist Work - September 15, 2020
- FāVS Online Social Coming up Sept. 10 - September 4, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Helping Women & Children - August 22, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Sr. Mary Eucharista, “Hope, Peace & Healing” - August 15, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Jim Murphy “Come and See” - August 7, 2020
- Video – Coffee Talk: The Power of Words - August 1, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Heather Tadlock “Holy Agitation” - July 25, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Liv Larson Andrews, “Beautiful Tension” - July 17, 2020
- Director of Quaker Retreat Center to be Digital Guest at Friends Church - July 13, 2020
- YWCA Spokane Calls for Women of Achievement Nominations - July 9, 2020