Cup of Cool is Water, a ministry in downtown Spokane working with homeless youth, is seeking volunteers.
On Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. those interested in volunteering to spend time with youth at Cup of Cool Water’s drop in center will have a training session. Volunteers help the youth access services like laundry, food and clothing, and spend time socializing with them through board games and conversation.
Cup of Cool Water is located at 1106 W 2nd Ave.
Those who attend the training will also get a tour of the facility and learn more about the ministry, as well as volunteer expectations.
To register call 747-6684 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upcoming lecture at Gonzaga to address Christian ethics and immigration - February 21, 2018
- Gonzaga Lecture: Is this Global Warming? - February 11, 2018
- A First in America: Buddhist Master Teacher coming to Sravasti for historic trainining - January 21, 2018
- Spokane Women’s March ready for second year - January 13, 2018
- Retreat examines how to love people who bug you - January 7, 2018
- FāVS year in review: Hate groups, Women’s March, “Abortion isn’t Simple” - December 31, 2017
- Local Baha’is to meet monthly in 2018 - December 29, 2017
- Ring in the new year with a cultural service at Spokane Buddhist Temple - December 26, 2017
- Today’s Coffee Talk to focus on “The Role of Prayer” - December 1, 2017
- Tonight at Gonzaga: China’s Last Jesuit: Charles J. McCarthy - November 20, 2017