The Washington COVID-19 Immigrant Relief Fund is available to immigrants who are experiencing hard times due to the pandemic and are ineligible for federal financial relief or unemployment insurance.
It is a fund by and for immigrants in Washington.
Applicants for the Immigrant Relief Fund can receive a $1,000 one-time direct payment (up to $3,000 per household).
To apply, visit https://www.immigrantreliefwa.org/.
For help, call 1-844-724-3737 (Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-9 p.m.).
- Spokane Clergy Continue To Show Support for Same-Sex Marriage After Supreme Court Confirmation - November 10, 2020
- Faith Groups, Locally and Nationally, Recognize All Saints’ Day Significance During Pandemic - October 31, 2020
- COVID-19 Relief Funds Available to Immigrants in Washington State - October 27, 2020
- Locally, Higher Ed Service Learning Takes on Virtual Approach - October 18, 2020
- First Presbyterian to host Biblical Justice Forum on Presidential Election - September 28, 2020