It’s that time of year when churches and other organizations are deciding where to promote their holiday events. SpokaneFāVS is a great platform to reach local readers interested in faith, ethics and community — and for a reasonable price.
Online advertising gives you prime access to engaged, local community members and leaders who care about the same things you do, while you benefit from our ever-growing audience, our extensive social media reach and our highly regarded coverage.
Research shows that advertising on online community news sites is effective because companies can focus on a targeted audience instead of casting a wide net and hoping for minimal returns. In other words, we know who visits SpokaneFāVS.com so there’s no guesswork as to who is seeing your ad.
A little about our audience:
- 20,000 monthly readers
- Most are 21-25 years old
- Most readers live in Spokane, Spokane Valley, Liberty Lake and Seattle
- Besides religion, readers are interested in news, politics, dining out and entertainment
- More than 80 percent have at least one college degree
- They tend to be home owners, travelers
We walk you through the advertising reservation process from start to finish, and we can even design your ad for an extra fee. Plus, we hope you’ll want to support the work we’re doing here at SpokaneFāVS!
Ready to get started? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spokane Valley Vigil to be Held in Response to Rittenhouse Verdict - November 29, 2021
- Upcoming Coffee Talk: The State of Religion Reporting Today - November 28, 2021
- A new aspect of the Tarot boom: Diversity in the deck - November 13, 2021
- The Lands Council To Host SpoCanopy Community Tree Planting Event - October 10, 2021
- Gonzaga Report on Catholic Sexual Abuse Crisis Recommends Next Steps, Path Forward for Healing and Justice - September 4, 2021
- We Believe We Vote Bringing Gov. Mike Huckabee to Spokane - August 29, 2021
- Former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright to speak at Whitworth University’s President’s Leadership Forum - August 21, 2021
- Saturday Coffee Talk to be on Understanding Prayer - August 6, 2021
- $5 Million Grant Will Fund Research on How Pandemic Has Impacted Congregations - July 28, 2021
- Spokane City Council to Host Discussion on State of Immigrants and Refugees in Spokane - July 21, 2021