It’s that time of year when churches and other organizations are deciding where to promote their holiday events. SpokaneFāVS is a great platform to reach local readers interested in faith, ethics and community — and for a reasonable price.
Online advertising gives you prime access to engaged, local community members and leaders who care about the same things you do, while you benefit from our ever-growing audience, our extensive social media reach and our highly regarded coverage.
Research shows that advertising on online community news sites is effective because companies can focus on a targeted audience instead of casting a wide net and hoping for minimal returns. In other words, we know who visits SpokaneFāVS.com so there’s no guesswork as to who is seeing your ad.
A little about our audience:
- 20,000 monthly readers
- Most are 21-25 years old
- Most readers live in Spokane, Spokane Valley, Liberty Lake and Seattle
- Besides religion, readers are interested in news, politics, dining out and entertainment
- More than 80 percent have at least one college degree
- They tend to be home owners, travelers
We walk you through the advertising reservation process from start to finish, and we can even design your ad for an extra fee. Plus, we hope you’ll want to support the work we’re doing here at SpokaneFāVS!
Ready to get started? Just email email@example.com.
- Annual Compassion Games Kicks off This Month in Spokane - September 1, 2019
- Unity Churches To Celebrate Annual World Day of Prayer - August 29, 2019
- Two Faith Groups Call for Shea’s Resignation - August 23, 2019
- Q&A: Council President Candidates Answer Questions About Faith, Ethics - August 2, 2019
- FāVS Coffee Talk Aug. 3 To Address Refugees in Spokane - August 2, 2019
- POEM: Mother Earth - July 22, 2019
- Come See FāVS Center — Spokane’s New Interfaith Community Center — At June 22 Open House - June 21, 2019
- VIDEO: Stewardship and FāVS Center - May 28, 2019
- VIDEO: Update on FāVS Center - May 23, 2019
- Final Phase of Funding Needed to Open Interfaith Center in Spokane - May 21, 2019