It’s that time of year when churches and other organizations are deciding where to promote their holiday events. SpokaneFāVS is a great platform to reach local readers interested in faith, ethics and community — and for a reasonable price.
Online advertising gives you prime access to engaged, local community members and leaders who care about the same things you do, while you benefit from our ever-growing audience, our extensive social media reach and our highly regarded coverage.
Research shows that advertising on online community news sites is effective because companies can focus on a targeted audience instead of casting a wide net and hoping for minimal returns. In other words, we know who visits SpokaneFāVS.com so there’s no guesswork as to who is seeing your ad.
A little about our audience:
- 20,000 monthly readers
- Most are 21-25 years old
- Most readers live in Spokane, Spokane Valley, Liberty Lake and Seattle
- Besides religion, readers are interested in news, politics, dining out and entertainment
- More than 80 percent have at least one college degree
- They tend to be home owners, travelers
We walk you through the advertising reservation process from start to finish, and we can even design your ad for an extra fee. Plus, we hope you’ll want to support the work we’re doing here at SpokaneFāVS!
Ready to get started? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- December Coffee Talk: Breaking Out of Your Echo Chambers - November 30, 2018
- Journey To Bethlehem Takes Place This Weekend on South Hill - November 28, 2018
- Support FāVS, local journalism this #GivingTuesday - November 25, 2018
- Spokane Indian Community organizes Diwali Celebration - November 23, 2018
- City continues work on network of Warming Centers - November 19, 2018
- Consider Advertising With FāVS, reach a targeted, loyal audience - November 13, 2018
- Salvation Army of Spokane kicks off holiday support programs - November 11, 2018
- POLL: The votes are in – What’s your reaction? - November 7, 2018
- A Washington state lawmaker’s notes on ‘biblical’ war threaten his re-election bid - November 5, 2018
- Faith Action Network to hold fundraiser this month at Glover Mansion - November 4, 2018