Compassion Games: Survival of the Kindest, is a worldwide event that encourages people in their communities to inspire one another and promote acts of compassion.
A series of Compassion Games events will take place around Spokane, beginning at 3 p.m., Sept. 9 with the Horse Massacre Healing opening ceremony at The Spokane Tribal Gathering Place, 347 N. Post St. At this event, attendees will honor the tribes and horses who suffered as the result of the 1858 Indian Horse Massacre.
Compassion Games Spokane will also be organizing service projects throughout the city.
Then, on Sept. 21 at 7 p.m. in Gonzaga’s Hemmingson Center, will be a World Peace Flag Ceremony.
- Come See FāVS Center — Spokane’s New Interfaith Community Center — At June 22 Open House - June 21, 2019
- VIDEO: Stewardship and FāVS Center - May 28, 2019
- VIDEO: Update on FāVS Center - May 23, 2019
- Final Phase of Funding Needed to Open Interfaith Center in Spokane - May 21, 2019
- Group plans to protest abortion-ban today in downtown Spokane - May 21, 2019
- YWCA Spokane Calls for 2019 Women of Achievement Nominations - May 18, 2019
- Vigil Tuesday aims to “Heal Spokane Valley’s Image” - May 13, 2019
- Chabad Spokane to Host Evening of Prayer & Reflection for Poway Shooting - May 2, 2019
- LDS Temple To Be Built in Moses Lake - April 28, 2019
- YWCA Spokane Joins National Stand Against Racism Event - April 23, 2019