Compassion Games: Survival of the Kindest, is a worldwide event that encourages people in their communities to inspire one another and promote acts of compassion.
A series of Compassion Games events will take place around Spokane, beginning at 3 p.m., Sept. 9 with the Horse Massacre Healing opening ceremony at The Spokane Tribal Gathering Place, 347 N. Post St. At this event, attendees will honor the tribes and horses who suffered as the result of the 1858 Indian Horse Massacre.
Compassion Games Spokane will also be organizing service projects throughout the city.
Then, on Sept. 21 at 7 p.m. in Gonzaga’s Hemmingson Center, will be a World Peace Flag Ceremony.
- Group plans to dedicate church on streets outside Planned Parenthood - September 15, 2018
- Upcoming retreat to focus on anxiety, trauma - September 8, 2018
- Tibetan Master to Visit North Idaho College - September 5, 2018
- Compassion Games kicking off Sept. 9 in Spokane - September 3, 2018
- YWCA Spokane Announces 2018 Women of Achievement Honorees - August 23, 2018
- Christian comedian coming to Life Center - August 20, 2018
- Spokane Buddhist Temple Presents Seminar on Finding Meaning, Happiness - August 17, 2018
- Sale: Reach 25,000 like-minded readers on SpokaneFāVS.com - August 14, 2018
- Retreat teaches participants how to live as monk - August 10, 2018
- Casting Crowns to perform Christmas Concert in Spokane - August 4, 2018