Forgiveness was the topic of the July 2013 Coffee Talk. Related posts are below.
When I volunteered for this panel, writing an article on what forgiveness looks like seemed relatively easy. Read more.
Nothing starts a game of my daddy is bigger than your daddy quite like the topic of forgiveness. Read more.
My roommate and I were preparing for a party this weekend. Read more.
I grew up in a small Methodist church in a small town. Read more.
Forgiveness seems to be a common theme around my entertainment choices these days. Read more.
Forgiveness lightens my load and clears my vision to see the perfection in the world. Read more.
- Visit other FāVS readers and writers at this month’s mixer - March 18, 2018
- Retreat Center offers Holy Week Retreats - March 7, 2018
- Upcoming lecture at Gonzaga to address Christian ethics and immigration - February 21, 2018
- Gonzaga Lecture: Is this Global Warming? - February 11, 2018
- A First in America: Buddhist Master Teacher coming to Sravasti for historic trainining - January 21, 2018
- Spokane Women’s March ready for second year - January 13, 2018
- Retreat examines how to love people who bug you - January 7, 2018
- FāVS year in review: Hate groups, Women’s March, “Abortion isn’t Simple” - December 31, 2017
- Local Baha’is to meet monthly in 2018 - December 29, 2017
- Ring in the new year with a cultural service at Spokane Buddhist Temple - December 26, 2017