Forgiveness was the topic of the July 2013 Coffee Talk. Related posts are below.
When I volunteered for this panel, writing an article on what forgiveness looks like seemed relatively easy. Read more.
Nothing starts a game of my daddy is bigger than your daddy quite like the topic of forgiveness. Read more.
My roommate and I were preparing for a party this weekend. Read more.
I grew up in a small Methodist church in a small town. Read more.
Forgiveness seems to be a common theme around my entertainment choices these days. Read more.
Forgiveness lightens my load and clears my vision to see the perfection in the world. Read more.
- Take This FāVS Survey & You Could Win a FāVS T-Shirt - April 23, 2021
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk “The Role of Holidays in Different Faith Traditions” - April 5, 2021
- “Celebrate Curiosity” Art Contest Open to Local Artists - March 28, 2021
- Rally To Be Held in Downtown Spokane Saturday “To Stop Asian Hate” - March 19, 2021
- The Fig Tree Benefits March 5 and 10 To Be Held Virtual - February 28, 2021
- Temple Beth Shalom Vandalized with Swastikas - February 8, 2021
- Top FāVS News and Commentary of 2020 - December 31, 2020
- Pandemic’s effects on religious life, liberty named No. 1 religion story of 2020 - December 17, 2020
- Spokane Clergy Plan to Commit to Year of Anti-Racist Work - September 15, 2020
- FāVS Online Social Coming up Sept. 10 - September 4, 2020