Forgiveness was the topic of the July 2013 Coffee Talk. Related posts are below.
When I volunteered for this panel, writing an article on what forgiveness looks like seemed relatively easy. Read more.
Nothing starts a game of my daddy is bigger than your daddy quite like the topic of forgiveness. Read more.
My roommate and I were preparing for a party this weekend. Read more.
I grew up in a small Methodist church in a small town. Read more.
Forgiveness seems to be a common theme around my entertainment choices these days. Read more.
Forgiveness lightens my load and clears my vision to see the perfection in the world. Read more.
- Spokane Clergy Plan to Commit to Year of Anti-Racist Work - September 15, 2020
- FāVS Online Social Coming up Sept. 10 - September 4, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Helping Women & Children - August 22, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Sr. Mary Eucharista, “Hope, Peace & Healing” - August 15, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Jim Murphy “Come and See” - August 7, 2020
- Video – Coffee Talk: The Power of Words - August 1, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Heather Tadlock “Holy Agitation” - July 25, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Liv Larson Andrews, “Beautiful Tension” - July 17, 2020
- Director of Quaker Retreat Center to be Digital Guest at Friends Church - July 13, 2020
- YWCA Spokane Calls for Women of Achievement Nominations - July 9, 2020