In June, at Indaba, SpokaneFAVS held a Coffee Talk on “What Makes a Good Leader?”
Below are the related posts:
Making food and enjoying it with others is one of my greatest joys.
It can be difficult to come to agreement, particularly in a world with complex issues, diverse populations, a plethora of perspectives, and countless variables.
Lance Kissler will be the guest panelist at the next SpokaneFAVS Coffee Talk, on June 7.
I’m getting older, and one day I won’t be the leader anymore.
- SpokaneFāVS Presents: Ask A Catholic - December 12, 2018
- December Coffee Talk: Breaking Out of Your Echo Chambers - November 30, 2018
- Journey To Bethlehem Takes Place This Weekend on South Hill - November 28, 2018
- Support FāVS, local journalism this #GivingTuesday - November 25, 2018
- Spokane Indian Community organizes Diwali Celebration - November 23, 2018
- City continues work on network of Warming Centers - November 19, 2018
- Consider Advertising With FāVS, reach a targeted, loyal audience - November 13, 2018
- Salvation Army of Spokane kicks off holiday support programs - November 11, 2018
- POLL: The votes are in – What’s your reaction? - November 7, 2018
- A Washington state lawmaker’s notes on ‘biblical’ war threaten his re-election bid - November 5, 2018