Thanks for a great Coffee Talk today folks!
More than 35 people attended and we raised $236 for SpokaneFāVS.
What are your thoughts on today’s discussion?
Join SpokaneFāVS today at 10 a.m. for a Coffee Talk forum on “Safety in Worship.”
- Pastor Eric Blauer, who wrote “Disarming a community of violence“
- Rev. Alan Eschenbacher, who wrote “Advocate for people, even when they’re unpredictable“
- Rev. Andy CastroLang, who wrote ““
And the guest panelist is Admir Rasic, who recently found “Death to Islam” graffiti painted on the Bosnia and Herzegovina Heritage Association of Spokane, where he was worshiping.
Coffee Talks are an open-discussion with the community and all are welcome to attend. It will be held at in the Book Parlor at Indaba Coffee, 1425 W. Broadway.
Today’s Coffee Talk will also be live streamed on Twitter.
The conversation on safety in worship will then continue with Pub Talk on Thursday, Aug. 6 at 6:30 p.m. at The Steam Plant.[wp_paypal_payment]
- Coffee Talk: Restoring Trust - December 6, 2019
- Raising Money for More Religion Reporting in 2020 - December 3, 2019
- Our History Is the Future: Lakota Historian Nick Estes on Thanksgiving & Indigenous Resistance - November 30, 2019
- Sravasti Abbey invites community for Sharing the Dharma Day - November 24, 2019
- Forum this week to focus on responding to white supremacy - November 19, 2019
- Show Your Love for FāVS, Become a Member - November 14, 2019
- 50% off ads on SpokaneFāVS.com - November 12, 2019
- FAN Celebrates 2nd Annual Dinner in Spokane - November 3, 2019
- Survey Gives Insight Into Current American Values - October 21, 2019
- Orthodox Archbishop to Speak at Whitworth University - October 13, 2019