Thanks for a great Coffee Talk today folks!
More than 35 people attended and we raised $236 for SpokaneFāVS.
What are your thoughts on today’s discussion?
Join SpokaneFāVS today at 10 a.m. for a Coffee Talk forum on “Safety in Worship.”
- Pastor Eric Blauer, who wrote “Disarming a community of violence“
- Rev. Alan Eschenbacher, who wrote “Advocate for people, even when they’re unpredictable“
- Rev. Andy CastroLang, who wrote ““
And the guest panelist is Admir Rasic, who recently found “Death to Islam” graffiti painted on the Bosnia and Herzegovina Heritage Association of Spokane, where he was worshiping.
Coffee Talks are an open-discussion with the community and all are welcome to attend. It will be held at in the Book Parlor at Indaba Coffee, 1425 W. Broadway.
Today’s Coffee Talk will also be live streamed on Twitter.
The conversation on safety in worship will then continue with Pub Talk on Thursday, Aug. 6 at 6:30 p.m. at The Steam Plant.[wp_paypal_payment]
- Take This FāVS Survey & You Could Win a FāVS T-Shirt - April 23, 2021
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk “The Role of Holidays in Different Faith Traditions” - April 5, 2021
- “Celebrate Curiosity” Art Contest Open to Local Artists - March 28, 2021
- Rally To Be Held in Downtown Spokane Saturday “To Stop Asian Hate” - March 19, 2021
- The Fig Tree Benefits March 5 and 10 To Be Held Virtual - February 28, 2021
- Temple Beth Shalom Vandalized with Swastikas - February 8, 2021
- Top FāVS News and Commentary of 2020 - December 31, 2020
- Pandemic’s effects on religious life, liberty named No. 1 religion story of 2020 - December 17, 2020
- Spokane Clergy Plan to Commit to Year of Anti-Racist Work - September 15, 2020
- FāVS Online Social Coming up Sept. 10 - September 4, 2020