UPDATE: 1:23 p.m.
It was standing room only at today’s Coffee Talk!
Thanks to everyone who showed up.
Today we raised $95 for SpokaneFAVS!
Join us next month for a discussion on Wisdom.
Join us today for a Coffee Talk discussion on Religion & Patriotism.
The conversation begins at 10 a.m. at Indaba Coffee Bar.
- Patricia Bruininks, who wrote “Piety and Patriotism, Perversion and Power“
- Joseph Niemiec, who wrote “Nations will prosper when choices are based on morality“
- Rev. Scott Kinder-Pyle, who wrote “America: The Beautiful Dialogue”
- Guest panelist, John Hancock, who wrote “Religion and Patriotism: Love your enemy“
All are welcome to attend.[wp_paypal_payment]
- Take This FāVS Survey & You Could Win a FāVS T-Shirt - April 23, 2021
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk “The Role of Holidays in Different Faith Traditions” - April 5, 2021
- “Celebrate Curiosity” Art Contest Open to Local Artists - March 28, 2021
- Rally To Be Held in Downtown Spokane Saturday “To Stop Asian Hate” - March 19, 2021
- The Fig Tree Benefits March 5 and 10 To Be Held Virtual - February 28, 2021
- Temple Beth Shalom Vandalized with Swastikas - February 8, 2021
- Top FāVS News and Commentary of 2020 - December 31, 2020
- Pandemic’s effects on religious life, liberty named No. 1 religion story of 2020 - December 17, 2020
- Spokane Clergy Plan to Commit to Year of Anti-Racist Work - September 15, 2020
- FāVS Online Social Coming up Sept. 10 - September 4, 2020