Update: Today almost 50 people attended Coffee Talk. That’s our biggest turnout yet! And we raised $183 in donations, sold two t-shirts and one reader committed to making a $30 monthly donation to us.
Join us today for the first Coffee Talk of the year!
Our panelists will be discussing the importance and challenges of interfaith work in Spokane.
Panelists include R. Skyler Oberst (pluralist perspective), Neal Schindler (Jewish), Emily Geddes (Mormon) and guest panelist Venerable Thubten Samten from Sravasti Abbey (Buddhist). Their articles on this topic can be found here.
The conversation begins at 10 a.m. at Indaba Coffee.
- Moran UMC continues “Pub Theology” - December 15, 2019
- North Dakota county votes to take limited number of refugees - December 11, 2019
- Video: Restoring Trust Coffee Talk Forum - December 7, 2019
- Coffee Talk: Restoring Trust - December 6, 2019
- Raising Money for More Religion Reporting in 2020 - December 3, 2019
- Our History Is the Future: Lakota Historian Nick Estes on Thanksgiving & Indigenous Resistance - November 30, 2019
- Sravasti Abbey invites community for Sharing the Dharma Day - November 24, 2019
- Forum this week to focus on responding to white supremacy - November 19, 2019
- Show Your Love for FāVS, Become a Member - November 14, 2019
- 50% off ads on SpokaneFāVS.com - November 12, 2019